Westinghouse WSF6608 Series

• Internal Layout
Karen Taylor

Karen TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product

Cleans well, great price and very easy to install.
I would recommend this product to everyone.
Customer service was great and no question was to stupid.
Would buy again in this brand.
They deliver too.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useless

Replaced our old dishwasher with this from the good guys after being told by salesman it was fantastic
Our plates (standard size dinner plates) dont fit in the bottom drawer without the rotor hitting them now own a $899 washer that is useless to our family

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $899.00.

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lean Mean Cleaning Machine

This dishwasher is a machine, we often put plates in straight after meals, they can sometimes sit there for most of the day before the dishwasher is turned on. The dishwasher has a variety of cycles that range from a basic 30mins - a heavy 2hours 45mins which always leaves our dishes sparkling clean.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Westinghouse WSF6608 Series compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Entirley Dissatisfied

After having an Asko machine up until this purchase, I now understand how spoilt we have been. After 17 years from new the poor old thing still cleaned perfectly whilst falling down around itself. What a gem!
After reading all the reviews etc, decided on this model. BAD MISTAKE! Have persevered with this useless underperforming piece of crap.
The bottom drawer unless perfect will derail.
Despite trying every cycle and multiple brands of tabs-rinse aids, it does not clean as it should.
It will not dry as it claims.
Push start, and again and again. There we go!
Utter disappointment.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Lanz

LanzPeel, WA

This dishwasher is the best

I think this is the best dishwasher I am a big Electrolux/Westinghouse fan, all there goods are great quality, the top cutlery tray is a handy function you can use it or don't have to. the settings have a wide range depending on how dirty your dishes are, mine seem to dry perfectly everytime. big fan of this model Westinghouse

Date PurchasedAug 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Gra

GraWollongong

Not heating at the first time we use with this brand new machine

We bought this machine and it indicates F8 error at the first time we use, we checked the user book, shows F8 means not heating, all lights flashing, dishes were wet. Also, the top shelf for the cutlery is useless, forks are still oilly after washed. How disappointed about it. Now we are thinking about replacement or refund from the seller.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Simo

Simo

Excellent product

I have purchased this product on 30th June 2018 found this product to be a very reliable as I use it daily and have used all the cycles and modes.
I do rinse the dishes first as per every other dishwasher I have used, it is a very quiet unit and often I have to check to see if it is running.
I read many reviews of all of the products on the market and comments relating to high end brands relating to the door alignment a simple fix for less a dollar The build construction on this machine, large number of place settings, the water efficiency and number of cycles is the reason why I purchased the 6608 over the others out there.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Geoffrey Boxer

Geoffrey BoxerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only used it once

Seems okay so far. I think the feature where just the top or bottom drawer can be used is good for small jobs. Talking about drawers why has my dishwasher got a large Sharp logo on the front of the drawer. Is the Westinghouse made by Sharp because, if so, it’s annoying as I am not too pleased with Sharp products.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Sarah v Shazza

Sarah v ShazzaWoodville, South Australia

It's a very basic dishwasher

Have been using our Westinghouse dish washer for a while now and have to admit at first it seemed on the cheap side with very little settings or extras in comparison to other brands we looked at but at the time this was on sale and all we could afford. We've had a few dirty dishes left after washing but again pride was good

Date PurchasedJune 2016

CJ108

CJ108Melbourne

2 month old and having issues already

We recently purchased this Dishwasher from JB-Hi and as of last week we are getting a F2 error and water wont drain out. We have checked drains and all the connections and there were no blockers. We are now left without a dishwasher. I have been on a call to the service centre for over 3 days and have been unable to get in touch. After hours and hours of being on hold waiting to be connected the call drops out.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
NicN

NicNPerth

Very poor design

We recently bought this model specifically for the separate cutlery drawer which we now wish we'd never bought! With the cutlery rack at the top, there is not enough space to fit standard size glasses in the second drawer and if you lower the second drawer, you cannot fit standard size plates in the lower drawer.
This is a very badly designed model which is not at all user friendly.
I've sent Westinghouse an email so lets see if I get anything back.
Would definitely NOT recommend this model!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

If I could have given this a negative rating I Would have.

The bottom tray is a nightmare to get in and out. It is extremely frustrating to use. I would not recommend it to anyone. For some reason the tray keeps getting stuck and it is a constant struggle to get the tray in and out with ease. I will not buy this again.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Mozza

MozzaSouthwest, VIC

Rinse aid

Good dishwasher. I would purchase again.
Just make sure it always has rinse aid because it plays a critical part in drying the dishes.

Grabbed mine for $599,at Harvey Norman.

Absolutely love that company.
You just have to pick the right store.

Great product worth seeing if they are still available

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling Customer Service and outcome

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Akash

AkashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good so far

My second Westinghouse dishwasher. This seems to be doing the job well. Quite flexible with how you can place the internal racks. Love that it has its own rack for the cutlery. Only negative is when I pull the bottom rack out and push it back in it doesn't go in straight-away and requires a bit of adjustment or lifting up. Something I can live with. :)

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Janelle H

Janelle Hasked

WSF6608 Series

My WSF6608 dishwasher has residual water left in bottom only had installed by new kitchen installers a few months and rarely used is this normal

Fiona Millar

Yes. You need to clean out the filter at the bottom. It’s a crap dishwasher and you need to rinse everything before putting it in to prevent this.

Andrew W.

Andrew W.asked

WSF6608 Series

I have an F9 error coming up. I heard a pop sound and smell of smoke. Only 3 years old so not sure if it’s worth fixing or whether there is a recall on this model. How much to fix?

Fiona Millar

Contact the customer care team, see if they can help? F9 is a faulty divertor valve if that helps at all?

Garyasked

WSF6608 Series

When you select a program can it be retained for use every time you turn it on?

JulesFP
JulesFP

I didn't know that you could do this but discovered that you can, it's on p8 of the instruction book. 1. Select the program that you want to select using the PROGRAM button. 2. Add suitable options (extra rinse etc) if you want any. 3. Press PROGRAM and DELAY buttons together and it will be saved. 4. When you want to use your favourite program press PROGRAM button for three seconds and it will select your favourite program. So now we know!

Gary

Thanks JulesFP, one question, where is the Delay button?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Ring Westinghouse

See all Westinghouse WSF6608 Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Westinghouse WSF6608 Series

Compare all 4 Westinghouse WSF6608 Series
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,199.00$1,149.00$1,009.00$1,109.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 1515
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Water Consumption13.5 L/wash13.5 L/wash
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption294 kWh per year294 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level45 db45 db
Number of Programs88
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 598 mm850 x 598 x 598 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishDark Stainless SteelStainless SteelWhiteStainless Steel
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Westinghouse WSF6608 Series