Westinghouse WSF6608 Series

• Internal Layout
Roger L

Roger LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does what it was bought for,great washer.

Excellent,set programme push start and away it goes.
Always rinse and scrape.
Had it for approx 18months no problems with blockages etc.
Best feature is cutlery rack,no being stabbed by knives or forks.

Purchased in April 2019.

Best dishwasher I've ever had!!!

I only use the time save (50 min) cycle and this dishwasher has cleaned a baking dish that I had used to cook beef brisket over three hours spotlessly! I didn't even rinse the dish before putting it in and it had been left out overnight first! Glasses come out sparkling. I leave the door ajar as soon as the cycle has finished (per the instructions) and within about half and hour, everything is pretty much dry enough to pack away. Including plastic lunch box and takeaway containers!!! We don't do any dishes in the sink anymore. With the top shelf raised, all of our plates clear the water spinning arm.

Purchased in September 2019 for $700.00.

jawine

jawine

Makes life easy

I am very satisfied with the dishwasher and like Westinghouse products, i do rinse my dishes before putting them in. The dishwasher is very easy to keep clean, i usually just wipe over the door inside and out each wash.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $600.00.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Westinghouse WSF6608 Series compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Karen Taylor

Karen TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product

Cleans well, great price and very easy to install.
I would recommend this product to everyone.
Customer service was great and no question was to stupid.
Would buy again in this brand.
They deliver too.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lean Mean Cleaning Machine

This dishwasher is a machine, we often put plates in straight after meals, they can sometimes sit there for most of the day before the dishwasher is turned on. The dishwasher has a variety of cycles that range from a basic 30mins - a heavy 2hours 45mins which always leaves our dishes sparkling clean.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Lanz

LanzPeel, WA

This dishwasher is the best

I think this is the best dishwasher I am a big Electrolux/Westinghouse fan, all there goods are great quality, the top cutlery tray is a handy function you can use it or don't have to. the settings have a wide range depending on how dirty your dishes are, mine seem to dry perfectly everytime. big fan of this model Westinghouse

Date PurchasedAug 2018
jaya36

jaya36SA, 5169

I want to buy 3, so they'll last my lifetime!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hawkd

HawkdMelbourne

Great very happy with the clean .

I don't know about other reviewers, I love this machine, I've had it for 3 weeks, dishes come out sparkling clean and dry each time, I use the fairy platinum tablets, took a lil to learn to stack but now I'm a pro,

Would recommend to people for sure! :)

Date PurchasedAug 2017
JTO

JTOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Love this dishwasher. I've had many brands over the years & this is the first Westinghouse appliance I have purchased. I have to say I am impressed. It is the quietest dishwasher I have had, that when running I don't hear it from the other room or while sleeping. The dishes come out super clean and dry! My previous dishwashers would never dry the dishes. And I absolutely love the cutlery tray at the top. This is a genius idea. No more cutlery holder taking up space at the bottom of the dishwasher and bits of food not washed. Did I mention the ease of grouping your cutlery and putting it away. Love it!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Fantastic! Cutlery draw is a huge time saver

Bought this from Harvey Norman in July 2017. Great unit that performs well.
Loving the cutlery tray at the top which has become a real time saver.
Often use the shorter cycle and it cleans just as well.
Super quiet machine too, especially compared to older unit it replaced.
Would recommend to others looking for affordable but decent options.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Tomsse

TomsseSydney, NSW

Heavenly

Best investment does a great job very quite very easy to operate saves me washing up that's a bonus yes I am a husband , wife loves the load capacity also looks great in the kitchen just help makes life a joy and we only use a it every second or third day buy one u won't be disappointed

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Whooshka

Whooshka

Great value

Quality construction in an easy to use machine. The "Time Save" cycle gives a great wash in well under an hour. This machine has a good range of functions and is very stylish addition to our kitchen. It is much quieter than our previous dishwasher, which is important as we are both light sleepers. Very happy with it.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Colleen R

Colleen RRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The Perfect Wash

My dishes all come out sparkling clean and dry. It is very quiet and has quite a few programs to choose from, Time wise and eco wise. It also has a top tray for cutlery which you can take out if you want but I leave mine in as it does a fantastic job on it (no marks). It has two other trays so you have plenty of room for pots, pans, glasses and dishes. This is absolutely the best. Had 4 dishwashers before but this is the best by far I have had. You can also change the trays by moving the adjustments in the tray. Stainless steel no problem.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Monty

MontyIllawarra, NSW

No problems.

This does a great job - we've used it nearly every day since we got it and we've have never had any issues. Cleans cutlery perfectly.
I've never even noticed it making a noise but there's usually a fair bit going on round our place - its definitely not intrusive.
The stainless steel front stays looking nice - doesn't seem to mark like some do.
Adjustable shelf is great as we use larger plates for entertaining and our last dishwasher didn't fit them. We can fit large plates down the bottom and still fit tall stemmed wine glasses up the top.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect dishwasher for large family

Washes really good no rinsing dishes required and dries everything well. Has a 3 drawers and love that i have more space for larger items now due to no cutlery basket... adjustable middle shelf has been great to... all in all its a great dishwasher for the price. 5 stars plus

***UPDATE*** now February 2019 and dishwasher is still running like a dream.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

See all Westinghouse WSF6608 Series reviews

Janelle H

Janelle Hasked

WSF6608 Series

My WSF6608 dishwasher has residual water left in bottom only had installed by new kitchen installers a few months and rarely used is this normal

Fiona Millar

Yes. You need to clean out the filter at the bottom. It’s a crap dishwasher and you need to rinse everything before putting it in to prevent this.

Andrew W.

Andrew W.asked

WSF6608 Series

I have an F9 error coming up. I heard a pop sound and smell of smoke. Only 3 years old so not sure if it’s worth fixing or whether there is a recall on this model. How much to fix?

Fiona Millar

Contact the customer care team, see if they can help? F9 is a faulty divertor valve if that helps at all?

Garyasked

WSF6608 Series

When you select a program can it be retained for use every time you turn it on?

JulesFP
JulesFP

I didn't know that you could do this but discovered that you can, it's on p8 of the instruction book. 1. Select the program that you want to select using the PROGRAM button. 2. Add suitable options (extra rinse etc) if you want any. 3. Press PROGRAM and DELAY buttons together and it will be saved. 4. When you want to use your favourite program press PROGRAM button for three seconds and it will select your favourite program. So now we know!

Gary

Thanks JulesFP, one question, where is the Delay button?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Ring Westinghouse

See all Westinghouse WSF6608 Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Westinghouse WSF6608 Series

Compare all 4 Westinghouse WSF6608 Series
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,199.00$1,149.00$1,009.00$1,109.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 1515
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Water Consumption13.5 L/wash13.5 L/wash
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption294 kWh per year294 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level45 db45 db
Number of Programs88
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 598 mm850 x 598 x 598 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishDark Stainless SteelStainless SteelWhiteStainless Steel
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Westinghouse WSF6608 Series