3.3

Awesomeness!

Very easy to operate. Whisper quiet and a perfect clean everytime. Couldn't be happier with this product! The price was fair and the grease removal properties are second to none compared with my last unit. Easy on the water which in my book is also a big bonus two thumbs up!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Tomsse

TomsseSydney, NSW

Heavenly

Best investment does a great job very quite very easy to operate saves me washing up that's a bonus yes I am a husband , wife loves the load capacity also looks great in the kitchen just help makes life a joy and we only use a it every second or third day buy one u won't be disappointed

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Tony Small

Tony SmallTamworth

Good dishwasher except for one thing.

The dishwasher works well and cleans and drys to an acceptable standard. Sometimes it is a little noisy but that is not our major issue and it is mostly to do with what is being washed like pots etc. The main reason we brought this was the extra shelf for the cutlery. However we have found that we can not fit our plates and glasses in at the same time with the cutlery shelf in. The centre shelf is adjustable but it only has 2 settings. On the bottom one the washer arm hits the plates which are not overly large, on the top setting our glasses won't fit under the cutlery shelf. This is only by a small amount and could of been alleviated by a centre setting. We have removed the cutlery tray and gone back to using a basket.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Westinghouse WSF6608W (White) compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

great dishwasher for the price,very happy

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    KennyJF

KennyJFWilliamstown

Be wary of comments about Westinghouse / Electrolux Dishwashers (Other Install Problems)

Date PurchasedJan 2016

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
    the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
    best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

We wish we had bought a bosch!!!

Lizzy b

Lizzy bSydney, NSW

Do not buy this dishwasher if you own wine glasses

While this machine washes and dries adequately (the latter marginal though), the lay out Is terrible. I cannot believe it got past initial factory quality control. The cutlery tray is completely unuseable as there is not nearly enough space. If you want to put even average size dinner plates then the top drawer needs to be on top setting and is then too high to wash wine glasses. I am not fussy (see my couple of other reviews) but I am very disappointed I bought this dish washer. I sincerely cannot believe how terrible it is.

Westinghouse
    ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
    Not happy

Not happybrisbane

Terrible Layout

We are happy with the overall running of the machine however the layout is terrible. Don't waste your money in upgrading to get the cutlery tray as when you use that you can't even fit a normal size glass in it -- (forget about wine glasses, no chance). When the middle tray is on the lower setting (so the glasses can fit in), normal size plates stop the spray arms going around. The only option to stack the dishwasher is to get rid of the cutlery tray, which we paid over $100 more for. I would have thought that Westinghouse would have come up with a better layout seeing as they have been in business for so long. Not happy. Definitely won't be recommended this dishwasher.

Bev

BevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So glad we purchased this dishwasher from the good guys. [salesman knew heaps about all dishwashers!

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
    Freestanding Dishwashers

Not Happy With Size

I have Just bought the WSF6608W I spent a little more and got the better of the 2 models because I thought the cutlery draw would be handy well DON"T waist your money. we have had to remove the cutlery draw at the top because if you want to fit any decent size glasses in the top it won't fit with the cutlery draw. So I am very disappointed with it. not a dishwasher for a big family that's for sure.

See all Westinghouse WSF6608 Series reviews

Phil

Philasked

WSF6608W (White)

Should i conect the water inlet to the hot water tap or the cold water tap?

Lanz
    Lanz

We did cold water tap, you will find most use the cold, it should say somewhere in the manual

Jenny

Jennyasked

WSF6608W (White)

Can get dishwasher to go onto time saver. Any help?

Yvonne M

Yvonne Masked

WSF6608W (White)

The program time does not match what the manual says. My ECO is showing 239 instead of 159 minutes and the Time Saver is 134 minutes instead of 90. Is there a way to fix this. I want to be able to dry the dishes.

hi there
    no not as far as we know, sorry, welcome to the world of wet dishes and the use of a drying cloth at the end of cycle that we all now live in if you have one of these useless machines, sorry we cant help you .

Adam
    Adam

The 239 is 2 hours 39 minutes ( equal to 159 minutes) and same deal for the 134 being 1 hr 34 minutes (equal-ish to the 9)

See all Westinghouse WSF6608W (White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare all 4 Westinghouse WSF6608 Series