Westinghouse WTB2300WG (230L, White)

Westinghouse WTB2300WG (230L, White)

MPN: WTB2300WG

• Internal Layout
subash v.

subash v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a fancy one

A basic fridge with decent storage . Good for a single person or a couple but not for a family with children. Cools well and works efficiently. Noise level is low.

Purchased in July 2018 at Appliances Online for A$450.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)

Katherine BanksIllawarra, NSW

Nice looking fridge with good use of space

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for A$286.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

PIXAPDAU

NICE FRIDGE

Got it recently for only $286 by Govt Appliance Replacement Offer from The Good Guys. So far working fine and I look forward to 7 years use. My old fridge which works well, will be inspected and used again, I just wanted to update the Energy rating from 2.5 to 3.5. Early days, will report back in 6 months with more details how it's going, and maybe new rating, but NICE FRIDGE

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for A$286.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Westinghouse WTB2300WG (230L, White) compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

willow12

willow12MELBOURNE

Great quality fridge

The fridge itself does the job. It was the first fridge I bought from Appliances Online, and is a decent size for 1 person. For 2, it can get a little crowded if you're not sharing meals (which I am not with my housemate).
The door is quite light though which makes me worry about the construction, but overall it's pretty good quality.
Appliances online were very good, delivering was easy and installing was free.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
tsnm

tsnm

Love Westinghouse fridges

My last one was 320L (still working fine) and then I recently bought this small one. I like these fridges because of their big freezers compared to overall size. It looks great too. I had some issues with fridge not cooling enough initially and I had to throw away some food. But it seems to be working fine now. It's great for 1-2 persons household. And it's quiet!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Ally

AllySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great little fridge for singles or couples!

I bought this little Westinghouse fridge from Appliances Online when I moved into a new place about a month ago and I am thrilled with it so far.

It's nice and compact to fit in our very tight kitchen space, yet has plenty of room inside to fit all of our groceries. It's very quiet when running, maintains an even temperature, and the glass shelves feel very sturdy and are easy to clean.

There's also plenty of space in the freezer as well as a built-in ice cube maker which is super handy (I hate having to refill ice cube trays for some reason).

I would recommend this fridge as a great option for singles, couples or people living in small apartments without much space.

Rong

RongSydney, NSW

Good fridge... not outstanding

The size of the fridge fits my apartment quite well. The basic function like cooling is great. Sometimes when the motor (freezer) moves it has some noise. It is not too bad but you can still hear the noise. The energy rating is good too so I think it's a good choice.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Vinceasked

On nearly all retail sites that sell the Westinghouse 230L Top Mount Fridge WTB2300WG list the height of this fridge as 1440mm yet on the official Westinghouse site the height is listed as 1405mm. Which one is correct? I have a strict height limit for where the fridge is to be located. Thank you.

PIXAPD

Mine is exactly 1405 mm, as shown at the GOVT page on appliances https://appliance.environment.nsw.gov.au/products Hope this helps. of course you can always drop into a store and measure one. That height is the front only from floor to the top. side and back is approx 1387 mm. It's been working really good too

Katherine Banks

The actual fridge is 1405 but the hinge for the door sticks up the other 35mm. This extra height is located to the front of the fridge. It was touch and go when I had my fridge delivered and I was worried it wouldn't fit under overhead kitchen doors. If I didn't fit I would have had to have the fridge sticking out a bit rather than being pushed all the way in. Luckily it just made it with the hinge's extra 35mm and it was so close that no adjustment of the levelling feet was possible. I would advise going to a store that has one on display and measuring the fridge including the door hinge at the front to see if it will fit in your space.

Vince

Thank you PIXAPD that answer is exactly what I needed. Can I ask you two more questions please?
1. Does the freezer keep ice cream frozen?
2. Is the freezer truly frost free?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives