Westinghouse WTB2300WG (230L, White)

Westinghouse WTB2300WG (230L, White)

MPN: WTB2300WG

Ally

AllySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great little fridge for singles or couples!

I bought this little Westinghouse fridge from Appliances Online when I moved into a new place about a month ago and I am thrilled with it so far.

It's nice and compact to fit in our very tight kitchen space, yet has plenty of room inside to fit all of our groceries. It's very quiet when running, maintains an even temperature, and the glass shelves feel very sturdy and are easy to clean.

There's also plenty of space in the freezer as well as a built-in ice cube maker which is super handy (I hate having to refill ice cube trays for some reason).

I would recommend this fridge as a great option for singles, couples or people living in small apartments without much space.

See all Westinghouse WTB2300WG (230L, White) reviews

Jillo

Jilloasked

How is the ice maker activated

Vinceasked

On nearly all retail sites that sell the Westinghouse 230L Top Mount Fridge WTB2300WG list the height of this fridge as 1440mm yet on the official Westinghouse site the height is listed as 1405mm. Which one is correct? I have a strict height limit for where the fridge is to be located. Thank you.

PIXAPD
    PIXAPD

Mine is exactly 1405 mm, as shown at the GOVT page on appliances https://appliance.environment.nsw.gov.au/products Hope this helps. of course you can always drop into a store and measure one. That height is the front only from floor to the top. side and back is approx 1387 mm. It's been working really good too

Katherine Banks
    Katherine Banks

The actual fridge is 1405 but the hinge for the door sticks up the other 35mm. This extra height is located to the front of the fridge. It was touch and go when I had my fridge delivered and I was worried it wouldn't fit under overhead kitchen doors. If I didn't fit I would have had to have the fridge sticking out a bit rather than being pushed all the way in. Luckily it just made it with the hinge's extra 35mm and it was so close that no adjustment of the levelling feet was possible. I would advise going to a store that has one on display and measuring the fridge including the door hinge at the front to see if it will fit in your space.

Vince

Thank you PIXAPD that answer is exactly what I needed. Can I ask you two more questions please?
    1. Does the freezer keep ice cream frozen?
    2. Is the freezer truly frost free?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

CategoryTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators