Westinghouse WVE607S

Westinghouse WVE607S

MPN: WVE613S

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Jontym

JontymAdelaide

An excellent oven for the price

I recently purchased this oven after my old oven started randomly changing the temperature and settings during cooking. I am delighted with it. I have cooked steaks, a lamb roast and pizza all of which turned out perfectly. It has a good range of features for the price and is easy to use. I definitely recommend this oven as an affordable option.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

RobbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great oven

We recently purchased this oven for our new home 8 weeks ago. I enjoy cooking and only wanted an oven with a few features with touch control. The only feature i have used is the fan forced and the results of my cooking has been very successful. I would recommend this oven

Date PurchasedJune 2017

ReneeFGippsland, VIC

So far, so good!

Date PurchasedSept 2016
    Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse WVE607S compares to other Wall Ovens

Les CollinsBrisbane

Break my heart!

Oh dear, oh dear! I replaced an old Simpson oven that I had to duct tape the door shut that did a better job than this. This oven seems to steam everything. No crunchy topped family roasts any more. Eventually I turned the grill on to get some sort of browning. And I'm using stainless steel pans! In desperation once, I tried the fan-forced option that turned my potatoes into some sort of leather skinned thing a knife wouldn't penetrate. So disappointed.