Westinghouse WVE614

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Valmorph

ValmorphSydney

Compared to the old oven, this one is amazing.

Purchased in September 2019.

Fan a terrible this is the 2nd Westinghouse oven I have had. Will never buy another one

The oven is good for everything that I need it for except the fan . This is the second oven I have had, and the fan has done exactly the same banging noise with the fan. Like the other comment just out of warranty. I would not recommend buying this oven

Purchased in November 2017 for $645.00.

Rhiannon M

Rhiannon MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only good for 2 years max.

3 years in, fan started making loud noises when used. Fan was hitting the element clips. Temporarily was able to fix. Noise started again. Was not able to fix. outside warranty. very disappointed

Purchased in October 2016.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse WVE614 compares to other Wall Ovens

Suhail Anu

Suhail AnuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Descent product

We have bought this oven a week back and so far so good. no issues faced till now.
It was easy to get the oven installed and price was also OK

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for $498.00.

Jo WarnerCentral West, NSW

Extremely Disappointed

I hate it. It burns everything. Very uneven cooking. The trimmer Sticks on most of the time where for you burn. I'm heart broken with it. Very DISAPPOINTED it's AWFUL.

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $899.00.

Seb T.

Seb T.Northern Region, NSW

Cheaply made.

Fan starts to rattle after a couple of years. It started as a ringing sound, something like a phone ring, but it's actually the fan breaking down and hitting the fan case. It cost me $544 at the time of purchase. I'm not even going to throw good money after bad. The oven goes to the tip tomorrow, and I'll purchase something worthwhile. Also, the oven does not bake without the fan on, which is kind of a dissapointment, so it dries everything out. Not a very well made piece of equipment, and the cheap price reflects this.

Purchased in August 2016 at Bing Lee Physical store for $544.00.

dissapointment!

Oven can not slow roast, temperature starts at 120 degrees, says ‘keep warm’ on the panel. I am very disappointed because I cannot slow roast, went back to the shop and complained but .....

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys.

Preheating Speed
Product is usedSeveral times a week
DAZ

DAZWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pretty good oven for value and good looks.

Owned for just on a year now. This Westinghouse oven cooks fairly evenly depending on type of food and position in oven. On a few occasions now the timer has stuck/stopped at 80minutes. The fan is pretty quiet with a low hum. Still fairly easy to clean. Overall am pretty happy with its operation.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
CRW

CRWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple to use, with replacement parts easier to obtain (down the track)

After our old whirlpool oven (which had been increasingly difficult/impossible to source replacement parts for) had finally reached the end of its lifespan, we needed a replacement... This Westinghouse, is not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but has several advantages: 1) extremely simple to use (dials for multifunction selection, temperature etc.) 2) cool to touch doors ("multi-layer glazed oven doors") 3) generous capacity 4) easier replacement parts as they are made in Australia. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse WVE614 compares to other Wall Ovens

Dave

DaveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Westing house WVE614 FAN FORCED OVEN

I have had expensive ovens in the past, however I decided on a more basic oven, no electronic's, just simple temp, grill, oven and fan forced with simple timer.
WELL, best oven I have ever used, and I have had about 4 over the 35 years, you pay a premium for all the electronics that quite often won't turn on or turn off when you don't want them to as you have to set start times, end times etc.
Also made in Australia parts easy to come by, not that I have had any issues.
An Electrician said buy the Westinghouse and I havent looked back.
I purchased a second one for the investment property and they are also raving about simplicity over electronic types and its cooking quality.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Kate.V

Kate.V

Made me realise what I was missing out on!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
MMereW

MMereWCairns

Super quiet, cooks well, looks beautiful

I bought the sleek white model to go in my newly-renovated kitchen, to complement the white high-gloss doors & panels. It looks beautiful and cooks very well too. Even though this is the more "basic" model in the range, it has plenty of handy functions including fan bake and fan grill. I've found my food cooks evenly and quickly. It's also very quiet and the interior light is clear & bright. I love that the front glass can be easily taken out for cleaning. Very happy with this oven so far.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Brent W

Brent Wbrisbane

Does the job

Great brand and easy to get parts (hopefully I don't need the parts). Heats evenly and gets up to the right temperature in a decent amount of time. Good guys were very competitive with the pricing and although I bought it online, I went into a store to view the product and he salesman was great.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Ann Masked

WVE614

My new WVE614sc oven has just been installed, outside glass door and metal behind the knobs is very hot to touch. Why is this?

Hi Ann M,
Tania from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Westinghouse wall oven WVE614SC.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Please be sure to quote the ticket reference number 1629387 in the subject line
Thanks,
Tania

Ann M

A technician has been sent, it seems what heat is released is okay, only problem will be in summer that the kitchen is going to warm up. Apparently these new ovens do this to protect the cabinet, it seems I have to live with this problem, my mistake should have researched more before purchasing Westinghouse, matter is now closed. Thanks

Samantha G.

Samantha G.asked

WVE614

Hi There i have just purchased this oven and am so disappointed .It does not seem to heat up well and i need to have it 20-30 degrees higher than the recipe to get the desired effect.Not sure if i am doing something wrong but so far not happy with it at all

Jo Warner

It's a oven from hell. Mine has been nothing but a problem ever since it got wired in. I thought I was buying a oven without to many buttons or functions to go wrong. All I wanted was to give everyone a run for thier money at the country fair. I have the same hassles with heat, the back left is hot and burns the food and the front right it's the opposite light and under. I'm so dissapointment in it , The timer still plays up , I've had the repair man to it servel times. It's a total Lemon.

Nathan

Nathanasked

WVE614SA (Stainless Steel)

Does this oven come standard with a powerpoint plug or does it need to be hardwired?

Dylan
Dylan

Needs to be hard wired.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare both Westinghouse WVE614
CategoryWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $1,019.00$1,019.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeSingleSingle
Capacity80L80L
Colour / FinishWhiteStainless Steel
Dimensions 595 x 596 x 568 mm595 x 596 x 573 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare both Westinghouse WVE614