Westinghouse WVE616W

Westinghouse WVE616W

MPN: 35903111

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

2.5

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Dan G.

Dan G.

We bought this and its terrible

It doesn't cook roasts well it doesn't actually cook anything well. It surprises me that it gets 4 stars.
It either burns or it takes ages to cook.
The worst oven we have ever had

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week
missy2011

missy2011Sunshine Coast, Qld

Good oven

Great oven that cooks well. I got the white because I'm not a fan of stainless steel appliances. My only complaint is that it vents hot air between the door and top of the oven which gets hot in summer when you're standing at the stove while also cooking something in the oven. It has a 'cool' touch door which means young kids don't burn their hands if they touch the door so that's another plus.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Frankiasked

WVE616W

Re: New WVE616W (underbench oven/in oven grill)....PROBLEM : I can not get normal "grill" or "Maxi Grill" to heat following the user manual instructions which only imply turning dial to the desired chioce of grilling methods. The manual does not mention setting the temperature dial in conjunction with those modes.The manual DOES recommend setting temperature dial to 180 in "Fan Grill mode(which does work). Do I need to set a temperature with the aforementioned modes? Thank you.

WRD
WRD

hmm I always put temperature to max when grilling but to be honest that's just the way I have always done it with other ovens.

Franki

Thank you! Humans usually a better source of practical info. than user manuals.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives