Westinghouse WVE626W (White)

MPN: 35903133

Sue T

Sue TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks Great. Functions Beautifully

We purchased our 60cm double oven from the Good Guys Cranbourne at a very reasonable price. Purchased the white one as we had white stone benches installed. I have been using the oven for a month now and I am very satisfied with its function and the design ads a beautiful addition to my new kitchen.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Stu71

Stu71

Fan design is an issue

We had this oven installed 7 months ago. Was working well and does every thing an oven should. Love having the smaller oven below. A few weeks the fan in the main oven began to ting. A few days ago the fan stopped. Removed the plate and the fan has caught on the element Trying to contact Electrolux on how to fix it. Hopefully it’s easily fixed.

Update. After a little bit of work in getting through to Westinghouse we made contact with the service department. From this point it was easily resolved. Time was made, they arrived at the time booked and the problem was easily fixed.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Lynn tran

Lynn tranVic

Good but need to clean a bit

It is good to use and clean but beause it is white so you need to clean a lot of the time. Also you have to clean with soft cloth as you dont want to see it scratch the white color.

The functions are good and easy to use. Not hard to firgure out how to turn on and off.. but the ink on the knobs are slightly faded off

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Lorraine_KhanAU

Great so far

See all Westinghouse WVE626S / WVE626W reviews

Pinaasked

I have just turned my oven off and it seems like the fan is still going even though when I have a look it isn't
I have never noticed this before, is it just til oven cools down???

Jenni
Jenni

Sure is!

Pina

Thank you, wasn't sure as I've never heard it before

Mrsmb

Mrsmbasked

I have the same question about the oven light in the wve626 w model - can it be turned off or is it on all the time while cooking?

Hi Mrsmb,
To be honest, I have tried to turn it off using the instructions and like many others, I haven't succeeded either.
Sorry I can't help you with this. I love the little oven, I have cooked, muffins, fruit loaf and roast Veggies (on a lower heat of course) and they cook beautifully. I also leave the light on so I can keep an eye on my food.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Mrsmb,
Tania from Electrolux here.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the Westinghouse wall oven.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania
Tania

Dave
Dave

It is supposed to be on all the time while cooking. Even my 25 year old Fisher and Paykel dual oven has a light that is on all the time while the oven is on.
Personally I would not have it any other way.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

CategoryWall Ovens