Westinghouse WVE665S

7 questions from our users

Lizzie

Lizzieasked

WVE665S

how do i get an instruction manual for this oven.
I am at odds how to set the clock for a start

Pam
Pam

Why don't you contact Westinghouse customer service they are very helpful and may be able to organise another instruction manual for you.Pam.

Dgb1048

Dgb1048asked

WVE665S

How do you operate this product do you have to turn timer on every time you want to use the oven? I am finding your user manual very hard to understand

rudy_25
rudy_25

No, you select which heat you want then turn to the temperature you want and that goes for both ovens. You can set the the clock to "Timer" by pressing "Mode" twice and then the + to how many minutes you want, if you went to far press - and it will beep when the countdown reaches 0.
We have never used the cooking timer as we don't go out when the oven is on but yhere are only two things to set, the time you want it to start and how long, oh also then set the heat type and duration. (I think only the main oven works like that).

Glenn
Glenn

No need to use the timer, though I use it every time. You must switch both dials (temp and type of heat - bake, fan bake etc) for the oven to work.

WARNING CAUTION!!!

Not shouting, just letting you know what's not in the manual. If you leave the grill door closed it WILL melt the plastic frame - I know from experience. Others have reported fires!

Bronnie

Bronnieasked

WVE665S

I purchased this oven a few weeks ago. It is taking for ever for anything to cook in it. Is there any handy hints on how to use it?

Oven user

Oven userasked

WVE665S

I’ve just installed WA665 The fan only goes around if you set it to defrost, It seems to get to temperature, Is this correct? The fan doesn’t work if you set it on bake/pizza or base heat.

David E

David Easked

WVE665S

The digital clock on a recently purchased WVE665S has gained about an hour and a half of time over the last 2 weeks. How can I resolve this?

Lama

We have not had that problem. I would assume it is user error. Maybe somebody had accidently got the functions mixed up (timer, etc).

Mark W.

Mark W.asked

WVE665S

I just bought WVE665S and had wall oven and had it installed. I am not sure how to use it though. Do I need to turn both function knob as well as temperature knob to start baking? The fan does not seem to start with only temp. knob turn on. Is this correct?

Lama

Yes. You need to use both dials at once. Fan won't work unless you use the Fan bake or Rapid heat setting (but must set a temp as well).

Billasked

WVE665S

Is there a protective coating on the stainless steel that needs removing.

Lama

Yes. There was black plastic stuck to the stainless steel from memory. At first I thought it was the design but turned out to be a protective coating. Looks much better once peeled off.

Johnv
Johnv

There is no stainless steel on the door just plastic frame holding in the glass in place

Bill

Lama you are quite right once peeled off it looks good. Thank you.

See all Westinghouse WVE665S / WVE665W questions

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives