Westinghouse WVE665S

Westinghouse WVE665S

MPNs: 35903129 and WVE665SWHC934BA

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

1.0

1 review

Lisa M.Sydney, NSW

Faulty fan

I have had this oven for 3 years. I rarely cook with the oven as I am single Person household. I used it only once in the first year and then on average maybe once per month after that. I turned it on the other day and the fan made a horrible clanging sound like it was hitting something. Service technician rang and said he knows exactly what the problem is without even looking at the oven and once he has the new fan will come to replace. To me it sounds like a known issue and for an oven that has had barely any use is extremely poor. It is now going to cost me close to $200 to fix with the fan cost approx. $20. No I would not recommend this oven to anyone. I can only imagine the issues a heavy use customer would face.

Purchased in January 2017 at Appliances Online.

Product is used Rarely
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
Lisa M.

Dear All, I would like to report that Electrolux customer service contacted me and resolved this matter.
My oven is also working very well again with it's new fan and the problem should not occur again.

See all Westinghouse WVE665S / WVE665W reviews

Lizzie

Lizzieasked

WVE665S

how do i get an instruction manual for this oven.
I am at odds how to set the clock for a start

Pam
Pam

Why don't you contact Westinghouse customer service they are very helpful and may be able to organise another instruction manual for you.Pam.

Dgb1048

Dgb1048asked

WVE665S

How do you operate this product do you have to turn timer on every time you want to use the oven? I am finding your user manual very hard to understand

rudy_25
rudy_25

No, you select which heat you want then turn to the temperature you want and that goes for both ovens. You can set the the clock to "Timer" by pressing "Mode" twice and then the + to how many minutes you want, if you went to far press - and it will beep when the countdown reaches 0.
We have never used the cooking timer as we don't go out when the oven is on but yhere are only two things to set, the time you want it to start and how long, oh also then set the heat type and duration. (I think only the main oven works like that).

Glenn
Glenn

No need to use the timer, though I use it every time. You must switch both dials (temp and type of heat - bake, fan bake etc) for the oven to work.

WARNING CAUTION!!!

Not shouting, just letting you know what's not in the manual. If you leave the grill door closed it WILL melt the plastic frame - I know from experience. Others have reported fires!

Bronnie

Bronnieasked

WVE665S

I purchased this oven a few weeks ago. It is taking for ever for anything to cook in it. Is there any handy hints on how to use it?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives