Westinghouse WVE665S

Westinghouse WVE665S (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 35903129 and WVE665SWHC934BA

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

2.7

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Oven good but Grill is useless.

Stylish looking with good sized glass door to see in the oven. Base heat function in oven is good. Grill is useless as tray is too far away from element to cook anything, even toast. Grill has to be switched on for a long, long, long, long time before it generates nearly enough heat to cook very slowly - a design flaw?

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Halyna

HalynaNSW

I love it!!!! It has a fantastic delayed timer.

I used to spend hours waiting for my old oven to get the job done, and when I stopped cooking in protest, hubby went out and got me this beauty for a great price and also free delivery. This gas oven with an electric grill is just amazing. It has a fantastic delayed timer, so it starts cooking when I'm out and about and dinner is ready to be dished up when I get home. I don't know how I ever lived without it. I would recommend it to anyone who has a busy lifestyle. It has changed my life!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
See all Westinghouse WVE665S / WVE665W reviews

Lizzie

Lizzieasked

WVE665S

how do i get an instruction manual for this oven.
I am at odds how to set the clock for a start

Pam
Pam

Why don't you contact Westinghouse customer service they are very helpful and may be able to organise another instruction manual for you.Pam.

Dgb1048

Dgb1048asked

WVE665S

How do you operate this product do you have to turn timer on every time you want to use the oven? I am finding your user manual very hard to understand

rudy_25
rudy_25

No, you select which heat you want then turn to the temperature you want and that goes for both ovens. You can set the the clock to "Timer" by pressing "Mode" twice and then the + to how many minutes you want, if you went to far press - and it will beep when the countdown reaches 0.
We have never used the cooking timer as we don't go out when the oven is on but yhere are only two things to set, the time you want it to start and how long, oh also then set the heat type and duration. (I think only the main oven works like that).

Glenn
Glenn

No need to use the timer, though I use it every time. You must switch both dials (temp and type of heat - bake, fan bake etc) for the oven to work.

WARNING CAUTION!!!

Not shouting, just letting you know what's not in the manual. If you leave the grill door closed it WILL melt the plastic frame - I know from experience. Others have reported fires!

Bronnie

Bronnieasked

WVE665S

I purchased this oven a few weeks ago. It is taking for ever for anything to cook in it. Is there any handy hints on how to use it?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives