Westinghouse WVE914SB

Westinghouse WVE914SB

MPNs: 36420445 and WVE914SB
5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

• Preheating Speed
Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BIG Oven - Highly Recommended

I bought this oven because I wanted something massive that looks nice. When I say "massive", I wanted to be able to fit a couple of pizzas and maybe some other things in there too. I wanted something easy to use that didn't have too many dials and LED displays and unnecessary stuff. So this one does all that and more. Theres loads of space. My only two minor criticisms is that setting it up was a little tricky with the shelves as the manual could have been better written. I ran it for a few hours on max and got rid of that new smell. After that, it was all good. I highly recommend it.

Purchased in November 2018 at e&s for $1,518.00.

Felt44

Felt44asked

Using oven for first time and about a hour into cooking a roast chicken and the inner glass exploded

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Denise from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your oven.
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with oven
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Denise Ticket 956539
Denise

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

CategoryWall Ovens