Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB

Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB (page 3 of 3)

WVE916SB, WVE916SA

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Love the oven AND the service!

Christine V

Christine VRockingham

Hardly used broke in less than 2 years

Would not recommend this oven, Just stopped working. Customer service ignored my email on their site and had to end up contacting them again. not even used 25 times I would say.
One day the word safe popped up in the display. I followed instructions from the manual re troubleshooting and pressing function button etc. Still wouldn't work.

Will never buy a Westinghouse 900 oven again Rubish

Well where do i start, i bought the westinghouse 90cm oven and it was not cooking evenly and making loud noises. Got it replaced and again the second one had the same problem. Had 2 serviceman come out at seperate times telling us there is nothing wrong with it and preety much telling my wife she is making it all up. Only half of everything we were baking would be cooked, the other half still raw. We found that the service department was not at all helpful and at one time made my wife cry with them being so rude. Please do not buy this oven as we do not want anyone else going through the pain we are going through. Clearly there is a fault with these ovens which the company is denying.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB compares to other Wall Ovens

jetskiSydney

Terrible oven faults faults faults

portland 404

portland 404melbourne

do yourself a favour buy this oven

Exploding Glass

We got this about 6 months ago as part of our new house and like others say it has been a joy to use. However today the inner glass just exploded when we were doing normal cooking with it. We suddenly are doubtful if this was a good choice to make. Especially if the glass would explored with a sizable bang so early into its life. We have kids around the house and now fear the day when both glasses will explored with the attendant danger of causing serious injury. We will test the service quality of westinghouse and see how they handle our case.
Big, attractive, stylish and a good performer so far.
The inner glass just explored when we were doing normal cooking.

jenny jovan
jenny jovan

I have Westinghouse bild in but im not sure if the light is ment to be always on when cooking

Beentheredonethat

BeentheredonethatPerth

Sturdy, big and does what it's supposed to do

As my title says! Very happy with this Westinghouse. Was initially worried about it as it wouldn't be my preferred brand of oven but we didn't want to upgrade on the builders choices. And so glad we didn't!! I am much happier with this one then my previous large - fancier brand oven.
Just one of the great points is the 'fast heat up' function. It really is fast :)
No hesitation in recommending this one at all.

Nothing (although I wish a little genie would come after every use and wipe it clean for me)

davidc

davidcsydney

HUGE oven with GREAT features - we LOVE IT!

very happy

I'm very happy after a few hick up's along the way finally got her working and love it had great staff help with our problems fast response to getting someone out and can't complain at all I now am able to cook for more people at once without food going cold
much bigger

Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB compares to other Wall Ovens

No heat

Can't get any heat. Had nothing but problems since I got it home. Bad service. Trying to get it fixed after only having it 2 days, not happy. Would not buy another brand like this again, not like you get a great range of bigger ovens anyway and has cost me so much money remodelling my kitchen to fit an appliance that don't work.
Was bigger
Don't work

LorryMan
LorryMan

Good luck with Electrolux customer care they see faults on their appliances as a way to make more money out of you, call out fee, parts and labour.

Julie
Julie

I agree I had issues with a vaccume cleaner I bought their customer service
Is a disgrace !

See all Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB reviews

Lea O

Lea Oasked

WVE916SA / WVE916SB

My oven is in safe mode. How do I reset this?

Bob

Hi Lea have you tried turning the power off at the trip switch leave it off for a minute then turn power back on, give it a go.
Good luck.

Steve K

Steve Kasked

WVE916SA / WVE916SB

Not all the time, but the oven temp will be set for an amount and reach that temp. when the oven door is opened and closed the temp indicator will automatically go up to the highest amount. we have to manually reduce the temp. why is this happening?

Bob

Hi Steve can't help with that one mine doesn't do that but if I set it to more than 220c it will stay on that temp for a short while then just switches off then have to let it cool down to reset.

Kirstey

Kirsteyasked

WVE916SA / WVE916SB

Hi, I have a Westinghouse Oven Model WVE916SA. I last used my oven on Thursday 22nd of Oct and then went to use it gain on Sunday 25th and it wouldn't heat up. Can you please advise what might be the issue.
Kind regards

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare both Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB
Westinghouse WVE916SA
  • Discontinued

Westinghouse WVE916SA

2.2
CategoryWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) A$3,099.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeSingleSingle
Capacity125L125L
Colour / FinishMark Resistant Stainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 596 x 895 x 572 mm596 x 895 x 572 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateAug 2012