Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB

Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB

WVE916SB, WVE916SA

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

Europeanexploer

Europeanexploer

Fairly happy

Bought this when we moved into our new home. We cook a lot in oven and has been great. Fan seems quite noisy but other than that we haven’t had any issues.
It’s quite wide which means multiple stuff can be in oven cooking/ baking. Price was very reasonable compared to others. Overall quite satisfied.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Fedy

Fedy

This is good

I really love my new oven! I usually use the oven for a few dishes, it is helping me a lot in stead of cook just with the gas stove. It is very easy to open and clean as well, I use to check how is the food cooking time to time

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Jean Carlos

Jean Carlos

Great oven

This was a replacement oven in my apartment for an old one. It is easy to use, fast baking, grill, safe to use. It is really easy to cook in it. I like the finishing of it, it looks neat on my kitchen. Easy to clean also and fast cools down. Happy with it!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB compares to other Wall Ovens

red7489

red7489AU

Pretty good oven but does have an issue.

I have just the oven component of this in the electric version. We have no issues in cooking in it but we find that the electronics goes a bit silly when you open the oven that requires cooking at a high temperature even when you are just opening the oven to say put something else in that requires less time cooking.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Lee

LeeMelbourne

Long Research But Good

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Exploding Glass

We got this about 6 months ago as part of our new house and like others say it has been a joy to use. However today the inner glass just exploded when we were doing normal cooking with it. We suddenly are doubtful if this was a good choice to make. Especially if the glass would explored with a sizable bang so early into its life. We have kids around the house and now fear the day when both glasses will explored with the attendant danger of causing serious injury. We will test the service quality of westinghouse and see how they handle our case.
Big, attractive, stylish and a good performer so far.
The inner glass just explored when we were doing normal cooking.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
jenny jovan
jenny jovan

I have Westinghouse bild in but im not sure if the light is ment to be always on when cooking

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
See all Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB reviews

Lea O

Lea Oasked

WVE916SA / WVE916SB

My oven is in safe mode. How do I reset this?

Bob

Hi Lea have you tried turning the power off at the trip switch leave it off for a minute then turn power back on, give it a go.
Good luck.

Steve K

Steve Kasked

WVE916SA / WVE916SB

Not all the time, but the oven temp will be set for an amount and reach that temp. when the oven door is opened and closed the temp indicator will automatically go up to the highest amount. we have to manually reduce the temp. why is this happening?

Bob

Hi Steve can't help with that one mine doesn't do that but if I set it to more than 220c it will stay on that temp for a short while then just switches off then have to let it cool down to reset.

Kirstey

Kirsteyasked

WVE916SA / WVE916SB

Hi, I have a Westinghouse Oven Model WVE916SA. I last used my oven on Thursday 22nd of Oct and then went to use it gain on Sunday 25th and it wouldn't heat up. Can you please advise what might be the issue.
Kind regards

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare both Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB
Westinghouse WVE916SA
  • Discontinued

Westinghouse WVE916SA

2.2
CategoryWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) A$3,099.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeSingleSingle
Capacity125L125L
Colour / FinishMark Resistant Stainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 596 x 895 x 572 mm596 x 895 x 572 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateAug 2012