Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB

Westinghouse WVE916SA / WVE916SB

WVE916SB, WVE916SA

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Miranda

MirandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy to use and heats up quick

Got this oven with our new home through Carlisle Homes. Love the FHU (fast heat up) function, rather than waiting for it to heat slowly... SO easy to use too. Timer is easy with the up and down buttons. Function is easy too just with the tap of the button. It not only looks good, theres no complicated instructions, or having to read through a manual to use it.

Purchased in May 2019.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is usedDaily
Marcel

MarcelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Awesome Oven

The old Technica was died after 7 years..Time for a new one with a brand I could trust? Heats evenly and love the pizza function to reheat pizza.

Value for money and easy to operate. No regrets.

Purchased in November 2018 at Whitegoods Online for A$1,890.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is usedDaily
Bazza123

Bazza123queensland

Great Oven

Love the size of this oven, we've had it a little over a year now and cooking roast dinners it is just fantastic. it has a fast heat up function which is super handy for such a large oven. The only thing is the touch screens controls are sensitive and I don't think there is a lock mode, I am always bumping into the oven controls and turning it off and on by mistake. as a child safety feature this would be handy to include. overall love the oven. It is stylish and looks great in our modern kitchen, always heats up well and never had any problems cooking on any of the settings.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Linda

Linda

best oven ever

just purchased an an wall oven love it cooks amazing - love the timer - also love the look over the oven super modern - the oven is very easy to clean one wipe and the whole oven is soo clean the outside a bit of morning fresh well done

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Alaa s.

Alaa s.Perth

essential for my daily cooking

I purchased this oven 2 years ago from Masters when I was renovating my kitchen and since then and it is very important to my daily cooking menu. I enjoyed baking in it, it helps me bake amazing recipes. Absolutely recommend it if you enjoy cooking this oven will make it enjoyable.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
maria

mariaSydney

Big siZe oven

Big siZe oven so it's perfect when you have to cook more than 1 dish, down side u cannot turn one on only, has to turn on the whole both sides. Also when the power is off the fan is still going and if you leave the food in then it'll turn to hard

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Charlie

CharlieSydney

Great oven and cooks food well

This was quite expensive compared to the other ovens on sale. It is great quality and has lots of space. Great for baking lots of cakes. It cooks fast but well and the heating is even and well done. You get what you pay for and this oven is really good value for money if you cook a lot.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
V W

V WAU

Don't have any complaints

I am particularly impressed with the fast heat up mode which I use all the time. The size is great so we can bake plenty at once. We actually bought two of the same one.

We have yet to use the self cleaning function yet. The glass insulates heat quite well as you can barely feel the heat from the glass

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Graham S

Graham SMelbourne

Extremely Well Designed and Huge Capacity

Date PurchasedSep 2017

lurchandbilly

lurchandbillySmithton

Stylish and Functional

This oven not only looks great but it cooks great! Has different function modes so you can automatically choose what suits your food type. Has fast heat up which is awesome in saving time when in a rush. Its large capacity is great for big families or even small families. Best function is the pyrolitic self cleaning, everyone hates cleaning the oven especially after fatty, splattering roasts. This function can be used and at the end of its cycle you just simply wipe away a tiny bit of white powdery ash....sooo easy. I are not the best cook and this oven is fool proof. I love it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Dimsym

DimsymWa, 6164

Great oven- really impressed.

This oven was standard inclusion when we built our house, really impressed with it. Cooks a mean roast - setting one applies heat from the top plus fan forced heat - always makes great pork crackle on that mode! Love the width, can fit 6 pizzas in at once. Plenty of room. Also like the auto modes - you can set start time and finish times - great time saving feature. Impressed! Looks fancy too with the digital touch screen display.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
fefe

fefe

Love at first bake

Have only had this oven for a short while now, but i am so impressed with it. All our meals come out perfectly cooked and the ample space provided within the oven is perfect to cook different components on the same level and get an even spread of heat. The oven itself is so simple to use, the settings are pretty self explanatory for what cooking process they should be used in and i love the digital screen to display temperature, i am able to get a far more accurate temp and you really can tell how it affects your cooking. Another positive is how well this oven holds heat, I've experienced many large ovens that just cannot hold heat but this Westinghouse oven is perfect.

Love the oven AND the service!

portland 404

portland 404melbourne

do yourself a favour buy this oven

Beentheredonethat

BeentheredonethatPerth

Sturdy, big and does what it's supposed to do

As my title says! Very happy with this Westinghouse. Was initially worried about it as it wouldn't be my preferred brand of oven but we didn't want to upgrade on the builders choices. And so glad we didn't!! I am much happier with this one then my previous large - fancier brand oven.
Just one of the great points is the 'fast heat up' function. It really is fast :)
No hesitation in recommending this one at all.

Nothing (although I wish a little genie would come after every use and wipe it clean for me)

davidc

davidcsydney

HUGE oven with GREAT features - we LOVE IT!

very happy

I'm very happy after a few hick up's along the way finally got her working and love it had great staff help with our problems fast response to getting someone out and can't complain at all I now am able to cook for more people at once without food going cold
much bigger