Westinghouse WVEP618W

Westinghouse WVEP618W

MPNs: 35902960 and WVEP618W
5.0 from 1 review

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

1 review

Tony SmallTamworth

Great oven

Great oven cooks well pyro function cleans ok the few times we have used it. We have got a little confused with all of the functions sometimes but with a little trial and error have worked it out. It heats up quickly and it is well lit internally. Very happy with it so far.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
    See all Westinghouse WVEP618S / WVEP618W reviews

Tam

Tamasked

WVEP618W

I am looking at buying this oven, but I need to know does air escape from the top of the door? I have been told other Westinghouse oven and other brands of oven do this.

allexiis
    allexiis

Hello tam. I had a technika before this oven and it use to escape air. But this oven does not escape air. Its truely and amazing oven all round ☺

Tony Small

There is a small amount of air blowing out of the door but it is not overly hot and I assume it is a cooling function to keep the outside of the oven cool. It is not the cooking temperature. In fact looking at it now the door is open I can clearly see vents above the main oven so I am sure it is purely to maintain the outside oven temperature. It also blows a lot harder in pyrolitic mode.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives