Westinghouse WVEP916SB

Westinghouse WVEP916SB

1.0 from 1 review

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of wall oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1.0

1 review
    Katherine

KatherinePerth, WA

Disaster

Bought this top of the range 90cm oven for just on $2,800. First time I used it display showed it was at temperature but only warm inside. Set it for 170 degrees and my oven thermometer showed it was 120 degrees. Called service for a technician who told me that it was not faulty “that is how it works you have to guess when it is at temperature”. Called service again and again explained the issue And guessing the temperature of my oven was ridiculous when manual says three bars on display will tell you it is at temperature. Will wait to see what second technician says. If it can’t be fixed it is being replaced.

Purchased in June 2020.