WVG613S, WVG613W

4.1
  • Product is used
  • Safety

temperamental

Sometimes the flame fails to light and the dinner doesnt cook. We have to keep checking and turning it off and on again to get the flame to ignite again. Painful.
Also there is very hot air escaping out from door gap so we also have to crank the air conditioner just to cool the kitchen. Surely it would be more efficient to seal that gap.

WolffsgirlADELAIDE

Made in Australia, thats a good thing right?

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Other Wall Ovens

Adam
Adam

Solid oven for the price

I struggled to find an LPG oven for a reasonable price. There are hundreds of electric ovens with all kinds of fancy features which makes their prices competitive. This is not the case for LPG ovens and they are only made by a few companies.

This oven more than satisfied me with its quality and features for a "basic oven". I particularly like the cool touch door which means I don't have to worry about kids getting burnt. The timer feature with the auto off means I can run around and do other things without worrying about it burning and I can go to sleep with a meringue on knowing that it will turn off after the hour or so of baking is done. We haven't had this long but I feel like it is a quality product and will outlast the house.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse WVG613W / WVG613S compares to other Wall Ovens

Not happy with this oven. Seems to take twice as long to cook anything that it should. Gap at top of

Installed this oven at recommendation of our builder, as I wanted gas oven as I have had great experiences with gas before. I thought it was me just getting used to a new oven, however now that I have used it for 18 mths, now i’m convinced, it’s not me-it’s the oven. Everything seems to take twice as long to cook as it should. There is a gap at top of oven where super hot air blows out, heating the whole house while the food takes way too long to cook. Not happy with this oven at all!!

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Tom
TomPerth, WA

great value

I bought this one month ago. The price is cheap. And great value for this oven. The function is basic, but enough for daily use. The quality is good. From glass door, you can easy see the inside. And easy to remove the glass to wash. The noise is not bad. When operating the oven, hot air come from the up gap of the door. I think it is common for oven to cool down.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
dmh1961
dmh1961AU

I love my Westinghouse Gas Wall Oven

I love this oven, not only does it save me money, converted to LPG gas from an electric oven that didn't seem to cook very well, this oven cooks perfectly, is very quiet even on fan forced, is very stylish and we got such a good price through The Good Guys. I can highly recommend this oven to anyone looking around.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Massaf
MassafAdelaide

Perfect

Working very good since I have bought it in 2014. No issues at all for the last few years. I would recommend it to others. It is a robust, nice oven. I have never serviced it. I am fully satisfied from it. Perfect oven for family. Sometime cleaning the glass is not easy

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Wisey
WiseyToowoomba

A Very Decent Descendant!

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Other Wall Ovens

Papapete
PapapetePerth, WA

Good price, nice finish

Replacing our 12 year old Westinghouse with another Westinghouse seemed a logical thing, backed up by competitive prices and the thought that if this oven lasts another 12 years 'we'd be happy!'

Quick to warm up, very accurate temperature gauge, simple to use we could not ask for more, easy to clean well equipped with shelving.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Simple good LPG Underbench Gas Oven

Mandy Sadlik
Mandy Sadlikasked
WVG613W / WVG613S

Had our gas oven for a couple of months now. It took over two hours to cook a one kilo piece of pork. Tonight we have been waiting nearly two hours again to cook a tray of vegetables. I don’t think this is normal.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Dear Mandy Sadlik,
This is Zaida of Electrolux.
Sorry to hear you're experiencing issue with your appliance and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised. If you wish to discuss this further, please email customercare@electrolux.com.au with Ticket Number 1413944, include your name and number, and we’ll be in touch.
Thank you.

Natalie
Natalieasked
WVG613W / WVG613S

Have just installed oven into my new kitchen. Tried the oven for approx 15 mins and the control panel was extremely hot and unable to touch. Is this normal?

Wolffsgirl

No. If the oven is ajar it will be hot.. is the seal intact? Id call the installer back if i were you

Dave
Daveasked
WVG613W / WVG613S

Remove side rack holders how do I do it?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare both Westinghouse WVG613W / WVG613S
CategoryWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $1,599.00$1,599.00
Oven FuelGasGas
Type ConvectionConvection
SizeSingleSingle
Capacity80L80L
Dimensions 595 x 596 x 568 mm595 x 596 x 568 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite