WVG613S, WVG613W
Listing monitored by Westinghouse

4.1
    Adam
    Adam

Solid oven for the price

I struggled to find an LPG oven for a reasonable price. There are hundreds of electric ovens with all kinds of fancy features which makes their prices competitive. This is not the case for LPG ovens and they are only made by a few companies.

This oven more than satisfied me with its quality and features for a "basic oven". I particularly like the cool touch door which means I don't have to worry about kids getting burnt. The timer feature with the auto off means I can run around and do other things without worrying about it burning and I can go to sleep with a meringue on knowing that it will turn off after the hour or so of baking is done. We haven't had this long but I feel like it is a quality product and will outlast the house.

Tom
    TomPerth, WA

great value

I bought this one month ago. The price is cheap. And great value for this oven. The function is basic, but enough for daily use. The quality is good. From glass door, you can easy see the inside. And easy to remove the glass to wash. The noise is not bad. When operating the oven, hot air come from the up gap of the door. I think it is common for oven to cool down.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Other Wall Ovens

Mandy Sadlik
    Mandy Sadlikasked
    WVG613W / WVG613S

Had our gas oven for a couple of months now. It took over two hours to cook a one kilo piece of pork. Tonight we have been waiting nearly two hours again to cook a tray of vegetables. I don’t think this is normal.

Westinghouse
    ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Dear Mandy Sadlik,
    This is Zaida of Electrolux.
    Sorry to hear you're experiencing issue with your appliance and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised. If you wish to discuss this further, please email customercare@electrolux.com.au with Ticket Number 1413944, include your name and number, and we’ll be in touch.
    Thank you.

Natalie
    Natalieasked
    WVG613W / WVG613S

Have just installed oven into my new kitchen. Tried the oven for approx 15 mins and the control panel was extremely hot and unable to touch. Is this normal?

Wolffsgirl
    Wolffsgirl

No. If the oven is ajar it will be hot.. is the seal intact? Id call the installer back if i were you

Dave
    Daveasked
    WVG613W / WVG613S

Remove side rack holders how do I do it?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare both Westinghouse WVG613W / WVG613S
    CategoryWall OvensWall Ovens
    Price (RRP) $1,599.00$1,599.00
    Oven FuelGasGas
    Type ConvectionConvection
    SizeSingleSingle
    Capacity80L80L
    Dimensions 595 x 596 x 568 mm595 x 596 x 568 mm
    Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
    Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite