WVG613S, WVG613W
Listing monitored by Westinghouse

4.1
    WolffsgirlADELAIDE

Made in Australia, thats a good thing right?

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
    dmh1961
    dmh1961AU

I love my Westinghouse Gas Wall Oven

I love this oven, not only does it save me money, converted to LPG gas from an electric oven that didn't seem to cook very well, this oven cooks perfectly, is very quiet even on fan forced, is very stylish and we got such a good price through The Good Guys. I can highly recommend this oven to anyone looking around.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Other Wall Ovens

Massaf
    MassafAdelaide

Perfect

Working very good since I have bought it in 2014. No issues at all for the last few years. I would recommend it to others. It is a robust, nice oven. I have never serviced it. I am fully satisfied from it. Perfect oven for family. Sometime cleaning the glass is not easy

Date PurchasedAug 2014
    Wisey
    WiseyToowoomba

A Very Decent Descendant!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
    Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse WVG613W / WVG613S compares to other Wall Ovens

Papapete
    PapapetePerth, WA

Good price, nice finish

Replacing our 12 year old Westinghouse with another Westinghouse seemed a logical thing, backed up by competitive prices and the thought that if this oven lasts another 12 years 'we'd be happy!'

Quick to warm up, very accurate temperature gauge, simple to use we could not ask for more, easy to clean well equipped with shelving.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Smitch
    SmitchAU

Simple good LPG Underbench Gas Oven

Mandy Sadlik
    Mandy Sadlikasked
    WVG613W / WVG613S

Had our gas oven for a couple of months now. It took over two hours to cook a one kilo piece of pork. Tonight we have been waiting nearly two hours again to cook a tray of vegetables. I don’t think this is normal.

Westinghouse
    ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Dear Mandy Sadlik,
    This is Zaida of Electrolux.
    Sorry to hear you're experiencing issue with your appliance and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised. If you wish to discuss this further, please email customercare@electrolux.com.au with Ticket Number 1413944, include your name and number, and we’ll be in touch.
    Thank you.

Natalie
    Natalieasked
    WVG613W / WVG613S

Have just installed oven into my new kitchen. Tried the oven for approx 15 mins and the control panel was extremely hot and unable to touch. Is this normal?

Wolffsgirl

No. If the oven is ajar it will be hot.. is the seal intact? Id call the installer back if i were you

Dave
    Daveasked
    WVG613W / WVG613S

Remove side rack holders how do I do it?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare both Westinghouse WVG613W / WVG613S
    CategoryWall OvensWall Ovens
    Price (RRP) $1,599.00$1,599.00
    Oven FuelGasGas
    Type ConvectionConvection
    SizeSingleSingle
    Capacity80L80L
    Dimensions 595 x 596 x 568 mm595 x 596 x 568 mm
    Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
    Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite