Westinghouse POP668S / POP668W / POPS668S / POPS668W

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Westinghouse oven door problem

We have 4 Westinghouse ovens one at home two in a rental properties and this POP668S in our bach. It is not used often but when we use the oven it never gets very hot. I recently looked at it closely and discovered the right hand side is not closing tightly, It is around $300 to fix this, and I will ask Westinghouse to fix it as it seems to be a manufacturing problem

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
Diana

DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glass exploded

The internal glass exploded creating a huge mess in my kitchen. The oven was always well maintained and instructions followed as per manuals. Really dangerous when you have small children.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Daily
Phineas Finn

Phineas FinnAuckland

Dangerous oven

Oven is 5 years old, so out of warranty. After 2 years, I had a problem with the door, which leaked heat. A technician said there was a design flaw when he came to fit the new door, at Westinghouse's expense. After 5 years, the oven door just exploded one day, with a loud bang. Westinghouse said that, although the product was out of warranty, that should not have happened. They had no stock of replacement doors, so agreed to fit a second-hand one until stock arrived. That they did last Friday. On Monday, the new door exploded! So, 3 major faults in 5 years give me no confidence in the brand. Clearly there is a serious flaw that Westinghouse are keeping very quiet about.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse POP668S / POP668W / POPS668S / POPS668W compares to other Wall Ovens

Lee R

Lee RNew South Wales, Australia

Not happy Jan!

Purchased after asking the repair technician from previous oven for a recommended good brand. I love the side opening door but had the thermostat replaced straight away after first attempt at roast pork dinner for 8 people took 3 1/2 hours. Very embarrassing. New thermostat not much better. Very unpredictable. Purchased a thermometer to keep an eye on temperature. Also not happy with the fact that the fan bake option only has the heat coming from around the fan not top & bottom elements as in previously owned ovens. If I want to use top & bottom elements I can't use the fan. Going to ask for refund
Side opening door
Thermostat is terrible. No option for fan bake with top & bottom elements

renes75

renes75Dublin

Practical and I love it

I love my side opening Westinghouse oven, it took some finding but I eventually got it!! It works like any other oven, its pretty even cooking and the side opening door is fantastic. Who ever designs wall ovens should take into consideration short arms and boobs!! Obviously some one at Westinghouse has!! Thank you!!
Energy efficient and the door is side opening!
It has the grill in it, how do you gratinate your cauli and cheese while your roasting your lamb???