Westinghouse POP668S

Westinghouse POP668S

1.0

Westinghouse oven door problem

We have 4 Westinghouse ovens one at home two in a rental properties and this POP668S in our bach. It is not used often but when we use the oven it never gets very hot. I recently looked at it closely and discovered the right hand side is not closing tightly, It is around $300 to fix this, and I will ask Westinghouse to fix it as it seems to be a manufacturing problem

Westinghouse
    ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
    Phineas Finn

Phineas FinnAuckland

Dangerous oven

Oven is 5 years old, so out of warranty. After 2 years, I had a problem with the door, which leaked heat. A technician said there was a design flaw when he came to fit the new door, at Westinghouse's expense. After 5 years, the oven door just exploded one day, with a loud bang. Westinghouse said that, although the product was out of warranty, that should not have happened. They had no stock of replacement doors, so agreed to fit a second-hand one until stock arrived. That they did last Friday. On Monday, the new door exploded! So, 3 major faults in 5 years give me no confidence in the brand. Clearly there is a serious flaw that Westinghouse are keeping very quiet about.

See all Westinghouse POP668S / POP668W / POPS668S / POPS668W reviews