Westpac Branches

Westpac Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alan C.

Alan C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waited 50mins on Call Centre

Cant believe that business these days still think its acceptable to have to wait 50mins to answer my phone call. No call back service. I also bank with CBA and can always get through within 5 minutes... No wonder this bank has lost public trust.. The only good part was the lady was quite helpful..

Animal

AnimalIllawarra, NSW

Westpac lying to deflect negative feedback from Visa Card transfer to Mastercard

Kerry k

Kerry kCentral West, NSW

Westpac discusting

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Westpac are deteriorating at a rapid rate

Have been a loyal customer for over 20 years. Now chasing up over charging of interest and being delayed multiple times by staff that just cannot resolve simple refinancing requirements. The recent media attention has just shown that they will gouge whenever possible. We will be leaving and expect that many more customers will do the same.

Wayne S.

Wayne S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional

Ive been with Westpac for 25 years and have found the staff at Clayton always professional and helpful and friendly, superb service from Home Finance Manager, who understood the process, and supporting the customer, great customer service from all.

Quality customer service

Best customer service Loganholme branch I was with Nyree last Friday as well as the other staff, was the best service that I had for a long time.
Loganholme staff
Joerinda A

Leslie N.

Leslie N.South East Queensland, QLD

Just Pathetic Westpac

Rang up our local branch for $5000 loan & was told to come in next day. Went in, got stuffed around & told to come back next day or apply online (could of told us this straight away). 2 days wasted.
Applied on line & got pre approval (based on wage), sent in payslips only after ringing up & asking if they wanted them.
Loan was rejected but only found out cause husband went into bank (even tellers were shocked loan was rejected as they know how good our finances are). So they won't lend us $5000 that we can easily pay back but they are happy to employ a company that put my family in danger with their horrible Insurance. We have been loyal customers for 18 years but think this is the last straw.

TopicLoan Application

Ms Sheehan

Ms SheehanSouthwest, VIC

Where have our Branches gone???

Recently the Westpac branch closed at our nearest shopping centre and on removal of the branch they removed the outside ATM machine and I often will use careless cash option for my daughter when working late at night for her to get dinner but now am considering a change of banks as there is only a machine on the inside of the shopping centre which you can't access after a certain time and it's a 10-15 drive to the next available ATM and that's if you drive. The nearest branch is now in the Geelong CBD which with work don't have enough available time to go that distance let alone be looking for parking in such a busy area.

TopicATM Experience
Cafe Del Mar

Cafe Del Mar

Worst customer service !

Don't go with this bank. They don't value you as a customer. Not professional and zero customer service They don't have any interest to help you resolve your issue with them, therefore I have no choice but to close all my accounts with Westpac.. Never go back.

Jenyfer Joy

Jenyfer Joy

Home insurance

Been with the bank for 3 years and took their home insurance. Meter box caught on fire and the electrician they send did not fix the issue despite us having their insurance the tennants had to live without electricity for two weeks because Westpac kept prolonging sending a qualified electrician

Faran

FaranPerth, WA

Worst bank ever

Surprised the gov doesn't come in an dissolve these terrible terrible money leaching structures. A company with 1000s of staff and I get a more professional service from my law mawer. A complete joke. Not to mention they have policies that are clearly there to leach money out of you any way they can. The purposely postponed our settlement (going to another bank) to leach more money out of us. Stupid stupid stupid. Stay away from these big banks

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application

Poor customer service

Been with Westpac and its pre decessor for 42 years. Service OK ??? until now. Customer relations very poor. Debit card expired, no replacement issued.no letter or explanation as to why. Branch staff useless as they did not care even though he was a Personal Banking Specialist. Travel 120 Kms each way to be treated like a criminal. Staff member saw the card but said nothing. They do not seem to have learnt nothing from the Royal Commission grilling they received. Typical of this Bank, all take but no give.

TopicBusiness Banking and Credit Card Application

Robina

RobinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They couldn’t care less about loyal customers

I’m a loyal customer of 28 years! They’re offering NEW customers 16 months no interest credit cards but they refuse to swap mine. Insulting at my time of temporary need.

TopicCredit Card Application

Regina

ReginaHunter Region, NSW

Great customer service

My local branch is in Beaumont Street Hamilton Newcastle wat great friendly customer service great customer experience fast service and know wat they are talking about the westpac Brand I would recommend visiting this branch

Simon

Simon

Terrible service, doesn't care about customers, couldn't give a crap about your well being.

Debit card expiring, they send it to the wrong address (outdated by 4 years). Won't send me a new one. Cool, thanks westpac, now I can't get money out of my account. "Go to a branch". Hmm branches are only open 5 days a week between 9:30-4pm. Employees move slower than government.

TAZ

TAZSydney, NSW

Useless Ledger System, Evasive and Dishonest Staff, Overt Lies Regarding Finances and Accounts.

Why would you want to use this Bank!

I have been a customer for more than 10 years and many times thought of cancelling my account and today I will. There was an incorrect deduction from my debit card from a third party and I called their customer service team, they lady on the phone was not very helpful with advice. They ask security questions for products I never have used so obviously I will not know the answer and put me on an automated answering machine. Thanks for nothing Westpac. I will close my account permanently and advice all my friends & family to do so too.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Would win Olympic gold if being obtuse was a sport

Had been a customer with Westpac for 25 years till earlier this year.

Branch staff are either short staffed, disinterested, can't be bothered or a combination of all three.
The only thing that kept me with them was the awesome phone banking staff, but even then they stopped the 24 hour call center.
The last straw was when the flubbed a personal loan application and ended up resubmitting the same application over ten times - No wonder it was rejected.

Happily at Bankwest now, and despite the incompetence of Westpac, had my personal loan approved in the first week of being with Bankwest.

I would highly encourage anybody thinking about becoming a Westpac customer to look elsewhere first.

Carol

Carol

Electronic transfer s from branch.

Would leave no stars if I could. in this day and age of electronic banking, why does it take 3 days to transfer funds from a Westpac account to CBA. And it was done at the branch, with the teller doing it electronically. Bloody hopeless.

J L

J Lsydney

Two Faced, Unprofessional, Disgraceful mob. WARNING-RUN! felt like staff were RACISTS, leave you feeling like crap!!!!