1.0

• Competitive Exchange Rate Yes · No (7)
Madi

MadiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you want to be stuck with no money overseas use this!!!

This stupid card didn’t work when I was overseas and then l couldn’t access any of my money that was loaded on it. When I called customer support and tried to find out what the problem was they said l had to go to a Westpac branch!!!Yeah because they are everywhere in Italy!!! Do not use this card!!!! I

CurrencyEUR
Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Lucky to get even 1 Star!

CurrencyUSD

Big FAIL!!

I wont be getting this card again I have lost hundreds of dollars in charges so even though the AUD is more than the NZD it made no difference as the money that should have been saved was swallowed up entirely with fees!...so I will be cutting this card up and closing that account in the coming days for sure.

CurrencyNZD
Travel Money Cards

Find out how Westpac Global Currency Card compares to other Travel Money Cards

Ripped off

Ripped offGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip off, crap rates

Lost several hundreds of dollars due to crappy exchange rates! Save you money and just use a exchange service. Also money was sent to US then back to AUS took ages to receive! Crap crap crap!

CurrencyTHB
Gary M

Gary MSouth East Queensland, QLD

A useless piece of plastic

I have been travelling in Europe. In fact we have travelled throughout Europe for the past seven years , four months each time. We have used the Westpac normal debit and credit cards and found them to be fair..albeit the 3% charges etc . We tried the global card and to our disgust it was at a higher rate than what we were paying and still had transfer fees if it was not one of the affiliated banks. To test it...we withdrew the SAME amounts at the SAME time from the two cards...then checked the transaction statements. So the currency card is not worth it...it cost more !! In addition ..it is NOT linked to my normal Westpac accounts and sign in procedure, which in itself is a pain . Will be ripping it up.

CurrencyAUD, EUR, GBP and USD