Westpac Personal Loans

Westpac Personal Loans

1.8

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (2)
  • Application Process

Attitude Was Uncooperative and Belittling

ruben

rubenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero star for Westpac loan

Small personal loan application delayed multiple times with no contact from the bank.
Full time employment
Good credit
39 years customer history
Only asking for 13k.
No support from Westpac
Pathetic

Do not bother with this bank.
Go to a broker and say good bye to Westpac

Loan TypeVariable Rate
jason35177

jason35177

Waste of time!

I done an online application, then they repeatedly kept trying to call me at work. They left an email stating my loan had been conditionally approved. I called them back and they needed two recent pay slips, so I called into my local branch. The staff were great, and said it should be finalised quickly. I thought this will go smoothly considering I have a permanent job in mining earning six figures, good credit rating. So I put a deposit down for a used car, and then the following day I called Westpac. I could hardly understand the staff member, but I could understand when he said my loan was unsuccessful. Westpac were great in the past, but now their service is not what I expected.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Personal Loans

Find out how Westpac Personal Loans compares to other Personal Loans

blackcat3

blackcat3NSW, 2350

Good

I have found this loan to be user friendly, from the easy application, the friendly staff, the direct debit repayments and so on. I recommend Westpac as I have had good experiences with them, both on the telephone and in person at the branch. Interest rates are the only problem with banks.
I found the application process really quite easy and was given excellent customer service. I have been happy with all of the services provided by westpac.
The interest rates with any loan are really annoying, not just with this loan, but all banks are the same. It seems hard to get it paid off.