Westral Questions & Answers

Verifiedwestral.com.au
Adam

Westral is currently offering customers a $30 David Jones voucher to encourage them to write a review, positive or negative. I've have written my review about 3 weeks ago and till today I've never received any voucher-Why?

Sonukang
Sonukang

Me too done review couple wks ago ,no voucher yet i can not help u

Esther

You must be doing something wrong because I have mine although I am not real good at such things.

Westral   DM

Good morning Adam, When you complete a review please send an email to redeem@westral.com.au with all your contact details, (including your job number), and we will get in contact with you.

Kind regards,

The Westral Team

Adam

All contacts has been sent-thank you.

Adam

Hi again- On the 7th (9 days ago) of July I've responded to your request-sent all relevant details and you didn't
contacted me at all. Your Quote /will get in contact with you/. How long and how many email do you require to get answer from you-re $30 voucher ?
Regards

Westral   DM

Good afternoon Adam, Can you please contact Linda on the main number 94551555 so we can get your details? We have looked through all our emails and cannot find your email. We apologise for the inconvenience but once you contact Linda we can get this resolved ASAP for you. Kind regards, The Westral Team

Julie

I have a question relating to the Crimsafe 3 point security front hinged door. Had this fitted 6 years ago, this week all of a sudden the tongue has decided to stay inside so of course I can't lock my Crimsafe security door. I call Westral you say use silicon spray, I did, no luck, I then get told it would be a $99 call out fee, fine, then the parts to replace would also be payable by me, not fine. So, you guarantee you provide top quality products that will last for years, I paid $973.00 for a front security door that was to make our family feel safer having that added security to be then told I am to pay. If we had treated our door in a malicious way, poked items into the tongue area, swung around on it damaging it yes I agree it would be my fault but to have a tongue that just stopped working & no way able to lock it how can that be my fault, to me that is a faulty product as it certainly hasn't lasted years & you do say a full warranty against faulty products regardless of age???!! Maybe the product was used too much for the job it was MEANT to do! Am I upset, yes, have I always used Westral yes, because of the reputation & supposed quality even though dearer than competitor. I just don't understand how this is my fault for a product to do what it is meant to do but obviously doesn't last very long, very disappointing Westral :(

Westral   DM

Good afternoon Julie, We would like to discuss the comments made in your above post. Please email sales@westral.com.au with your contact details, (mobile number, address, job number if possible).

Yours faithfully,

The Westral Team.

Julie

Westral have kindly called me today & have been lovely saying my door lock will be repaired free. We think maybe there was some confusion in the last two representatives that I spoke with. I am very happy with the outcome & can totally say they do guarantee their products after all.

Kevin
Kevin

Do you do aluminum vertical slat blinds

Westral   DM

Good morning Kevin, thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately no, we sell fabric vertical blinds and horizontal Aluminum Venetians. Kind regard Jody @westral

Sharon
Sharon

Do the wall switches have a battery.
Does the remote have a particular battery size and is there a cradle on the wall for the remote or is it just kept loose.

Fired Up

Contact them directly rather than asking the public

I don't know

Dot S
Dot S

Trying to complete a very positive review for Westral but it won't allow me to rate by stars and submit the review.

Fired Up

Then contact the site manager

maybe speak to prouctreview

Janine60
Janine60

Is it possible to replace the material (canvas I think) on our awnings (roller type)? The fittings are fine but the material has ripped along the joins and at the bottom. Hoping this is a cost effective repair rather than having to replace them entirely.

Westral   DM

Good evening Janine60, Firstly sorry for the lateness of reply! By all means it is possible to replace the fabric on most awnings, as long as the awning hardware is in good condition and has been maintained. This is known as a, 'awning recover.' If you wish, please send an email to sales@westral.com.au and we can organsie for a a free measure and quote. The consultant who visits will bring fabric samples for you to choose from.

Kind regards,

The Westral Team

Get an answer from our members and Westral representatives