Verifiedwestral.com.au

1,989 reviews
imran K.
imran K.Perth, WA3 posts

Good Installation roller blind

Phong Excellent professional services, Friendly, supportive, good work highly experienced and highly recommended.
Halina B.
Halina B.Perth, WA

recent purchase

The slimline venetians and the holland blind throughout my kitchen and family room are lovely.
The fitter Tony was excellent however I found my visits to the Balcatta Showroom unfriendly and my telephone queries were less than satisfactory
John Putland
John Putland2 posts

So proud of the new look

The interior shutters as fitted today are of the highest quality and truly give my home a lift in appearance , combining this with the excellent original consultation, along with accurate measurements and final fitment (Thankyou Tony), I could not be happier
Steve
Steve

Bathroom blinds

Phong was absolutely brilliant at our installation of the bathroom blinds, great service, professionalism and a great character
ValB
ValBPerth, WA

Lovely shutter

Lovely white shutter installed by Jim. Jim called on time and installed the shutter. Jim did an excellent job and was a pleasant, trustworthy person.
Shirley
ShirleyPerth, WA

installer of blind

Phong from Westral came as expected and was polite , cheerful and did an excellent job of installing our new Westral blind .
Sue
SuePerth, WA

Great work !

Phong was our installer today, he arrived within the time frame I was given. He gave a good demonstration and was a very friendly member of the Westral team. Thankyou
Helen D.
Helen D.

Amazing products and 5⭐️customer service

Very impressed with Salesman Thomas ‘s genuine delivering both security door and Plantation Shutters info
Kept me in the loop with production and delivery dates
Installer Jim was on time keeping me up to date with day and time
Took pride in his craft and left the rooms spotless.
On completion he took me around all rooms to demonstrate their workings.
All despite heavy rain becoming heavier when he needed to return to work van.
Even post service for a missing product, it was delivered within 24 hours.
Westral. Overall I would recommend this Company 100% for their Product, Sales ,Installers and Customer Service.
Carl Holmes
Carl HolmesPerth, WA4 posts

Good customer service

Good to deal with from the quote to the installation
Great range to choose from
No nonsense sales approach
kept up to date on progress
Installer Phong came on time and completed a professional installation
Cleaned up and fully demonstrated when finished
Good to see old fashioned customer service still exists
I. Evans
I. Evans

Blinds installation

Phong was lovely from start to finish. He was quick, polite, efficient and clean.
Ab B.
Ab B.Perth, WA

Top Tier Service from Phong

Phong arrived promptly at our house on time and displayed professional and meticulous workmanship. He was respectful to us, and was always smiling, happy to help with whatever we needed. The blinds he installed are beautiful and have zero issues so far, I am very happy with Phong Nguyen and his work.
Laura DeMaio
Laura DeMaio3 posts

Keeping up with the Joneses (shutters)

Finally decided to get shutters installed this week and they are fantastic. Great professional service. Excellent advice and product knowledge. Installation by Tony was seamless, very tidy and showed me everything I needed to know about use, cleaning and generally making them look fabulous to all my neighbours!! Very happy - finding more windows to install these Woodlore shutters
John
John

A great job well done

We were very pleased with Westral's service. The sales consultant came the day after we had called. The product is of excellent quality and looks amazing. We were also pleased with the price. One minor criticism was that when the blinds were ready, no-one had called us and installation was only arranged when I called them.
Our installer, Phong, was friendly and efficient. He worked quickly, cleaned up well and left no mess whatsoever.
Deb
DebPerth, WA2 posts

Verishades. Just gorgeous

Great quality. Look fantastic. Phong the installer was efficient and did a great job. It was more complex putting them up that I thought they would be. He was very methodical and proficient
Liz
LizPerth, WA

Long wait

I ordered blinds on 21 June and was told they would be fitted in a couple of weeks. Many phone calls and broken promises later they were fitted on 3Aug after I asked for my deposit back. Honest and timely communication would have helped!
However I’m pleased with the blinds and Phong the installer was awesome. Prompt, efficient, friendly, knowledgeable and even cleaned up the work area.
John m midland
John m midland

Great install

Phong did a great job installing our blinds & fixed a small issue with one of the blinds with no fuss at all, excellent service

Ianina
IaninaPerth, WA

Great work

Thanks to installer Phong for accuracy and fast work, everything was perfect
Tanya
TanyaPerth, WA

Looking Great

The blinds look amazing.Installing was very efficient and Phong was friendly polite and got on with his work.
Neill
NeillPerth, WA

Great Installer!

We had Phong visit our office to install a new blind for us. He worked meticulously and diligently. Tidied up after himself, you wouldn't know he was there. - Nice job, would definitely ask for Phong next time! - Thanks
Joris
JorisPerth, WA

Great turnaround! Fantastic install!

Great turnaround on quotes. Staff are very friendly with accommodating any inquiries. Phong has done a great job with the install! Even if I was not onsite when the install was done, he provided photos and ensured that the area was left clean and tidy! Amazing work, will use again with other projects!
Rosie
RosiePerth, WA

So happy with my new blinds

Michael came to measure and quote for new bedroom blinds. He was informative, friendly but not pushy and my quote was given right there and then, which I loved.
This week Phong came to instal my blinds and did a wonderful job. He was friendly, neat and tidy, careful and even patched up the marks from old blinds with a little putty, which was hugely appreciated. Thanks to a wonderful team at Westral. I will definitely be using you again and recommending you to my friends. Rosie
Donna
Donna

Awsome

Fantastic service from start to end
Very happy with the end result on my blinds.
Jenny
JennyPerth, WA

Shutters

Jim recently installed our shutter in our living room triangular window which would be considered a "difficult window" as it is at it lowest edge about 12' from the ground rising to about 18'. Jim had no trouble installing them to a very high standard with no fuss. Thankyou Westral and most particularly Jim. We are beyond pleased.
Jill
JillPerth, WA2 posts

roller blinds

Having just moved, & with no binds in my new place, I'm thrilled to now have had Westral install theirs today. Phong did a fantastic job - a very tidy, courteous & cheery worker, leaving no mess & taking all rubbish with him. A joy to have had him do the work, thankyou!
SSJ
SSJPerth, WA

Great job!

The double roller blind looks great and works well. Phong did a great job on the install.
Jack
Jack

Excellent service

So pleased we chose Westral for our plantation shutters. From initial measure and quote, followed by final measure and then installation all Westral employees have been very punctual and a pleasure to deal with.
Our shutters were installed by Tony who would be an asset to any company. He is a very polite, courteous and professional trades person in all respects and nothing to clean up when he had finished. Very rare these days.

Audrey U.
Audrey U.6 posts

Brand new and looks great!

Phong, the installer rang ahead to confirm he was on the way. He came at the correct time, removed old verticals and replaced with the new stacking blinds with wand controllers. He cleaned up after himself, rolled up the old blinds and stacked the old pelmets outside. He also swept the tiles and double checked all blinds slid back and forwards easily before leaving. Clean, tidy and very polite person.
He returned a couple of weeks later to explain some minor issues I had and again very pleasant and likeable person. Show reply
Marigold
Marigold

I am very happy with the blind

I was very satisfied with the service and the quality of the blind and fittings
Barbara
BarbaraPerth, WA

Great Service

Phong my installer – was on time and came smiling and happy. He took the time to check with me if the instructions he had were not totally clear, and we both decided on the best outcome together.
I would recommend Westral to my friends and I hope they get Phong to install
jasminrowley61
jasminrowley61Perth, WA

Phong went to extra lengths when installing my blind recently. The supplied wall fixtures did not fit so Phong carefully cut 10 to size from spare stock in his van so they would fit. This meant extra time was required for the install. Phong did a brilliant job & I am pleased with the results.
Trev P
Trev PPerth, WA3 posts

looks great excellent work

The blinds are very effective and enhance the room with out blocking out too much light
Very satisfied with the service provided by Phong he consulted with me during the installation process to ensure I was happy
Dorothy Dean
Dorothy Dean2 posts

Really good service

I bought new blinds a couple of years ago and one of the bathroom blinds fixture snapped. Westral was very quick to fix the problem and Phong the installer was very efficient . He was very polite and always rang 10 mins before arrival to let me know he was on his way. Well done Westral on your great products and wonderful staff.
Dianne
Dianne

Wonderful Installation of Plantation Shutters

I have had plantation shutters installed through most of my house and I have been really pleased with the result. Jim was friendly, respectful, arrived on time and did a wonderful job of installing the shutters. He cleaned up after the job was complete and was very professional.
Paula
PaulaWestern Australia5 posts

Shutter installation

Had Tony install our plantation shutters yesterday they look fantastic and Tony went above and beyond.He’s very friendly and and cleans up after he has finished the job nothing is too much for him
Cez
CezPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent customer service and workmanship!

We had some new plantation shutters installed in our living area and they look fantastic. Tony did the installation and he was exceptional, very polite and considerate and being very careful of our timber floors and left the area immaculate, tidying up afterwards. Thank you, Tony.
Aileen
AileenPerth, WA

Fantastic job!

The installer TONY was very efficient and courteous when installing our security screens and doors. He cleaned up afterwards and was very knowledge on the products installed.

Trish
TrishPerth, WA3 posts

Good Job

I have just had my Woodbury shutter installed. Great Job Jim. He arrived on time and was friendly and efficient and very happy with the job.
Daniel
Daniel5 posts

Mesh Security Screen door for 1200mm width front door

The whole process was seamless. Tony was my installer and he did a brilliant job. The frames are perfectly leveled, all gaps sealed off properly with a nice finish. Attention to detail was great and he arrived on time and got the job done swiftly.

Would recommend Westral security screen to anyone else looking to get a security screen. From consultation to installation the wait time was just over a week.

SLa
SLaPerth, WA2 posts

Shutters look great, Westral was a pleasure to deal with

The shutters look great. Installer Jim was pleasant to deal with and is very good at his job. A great experience with Westral all round.
Gabrielle
GabriellePerth, WA

Installation of shutters

Installer was Jim. On time, very easy to communicate with, did an excellent job - would recommend Westral and thanks Jim