Verifiedwestral.com.au

1,989 reviews
John Mccarthy
John MccarthyPerth, WA3 posts

Westral Plantation indoor blinds

I would like to say what a outstanding job Westral did on my plantation window shutter and many thanks to the installer Jim
Amazing work excellent customer service and very clean and tidy after he had finished
We will be in touch soon
Many thanks
John & Rosemary McCarthy
Julie Booth
Julie BoothPerth, WA2 posts

Love my security door with cat flap

Tony installed my door yesterday morning. I’m having a new kitchen installed and replaced the sink window with a sliding glass door. Of all the tradesmen I’ve had so far he was the most considerate, putting down a blanket so as not to scratch or dirty my new kitchen and tidying up afterwards. Thank you.
Just a suggestion but could you offer a security door with a pet flap and a piece of plastic or perspex above? The door could then be left open the width of the pet flap on colder days but keep the warmth inside.
Peter West Coast
Peter West Coast2 posts

Excellent Service and Installation

The whole process from original booking, to measure and quote and final installation has been a pleasure.
Installation of our Sussex Shutters by installer Jim was carried out in a professional and friendly manner.
We are very happy with the outcome. We have engaged Westral many times over the years for a range of products and have always been satisfied with the outcome.
Terry and Dawn
Terry and DawnPerth, WA3 posts

Superb job as usual

This is now the third set of internal shutters we have purchased from Westral and we couldn't be happier. The sales process was simple and communication regarding quoting, measuring and installation first rate.
Jim has installed all 3 sets of blinds for us and his attention to detail, care, cleanliness and superb workmanship evident in all of his work. We unreservedly recommend Westral and particularly Jim for the installation.
Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Installation of Timber Shutters by Tony

Excellent installation of our Timber Shutters by Tony. Great job!
Marsha and Mike
Marsha and Mike

Westral Plantation Timber shutters are the best!

This is the second home in which we have installed Westral timber shutters. Westral is a great company to deal with; honest in their answers to questions, appointments were advised the previous day and arrival time of tradespeople was exactly as promised.
Jim installed our shutters at the previous house and we were so pleased when he was able to install our latest shutters. He is professional, exacting with his measurements and fitting and takes pride in his work. The house was left exactly as he found it - very clean and tidy. We highly recommend him as an installer.
Kerry S
Kerry SPerth, WA

Great job!

Today Jim installed shutters in our bedroom. Absolutely delighted with the job. He rang in advance as advised and was on time. He put protection sheeting down and also vacuumed up after himself. He even put down a coaster for his coffee cup so our dresser was not marked - that is exceptional. Very personable gentleman. From the initial quote with Thomas to finished product, couldn't be happier. We have had security screen doors and windows fitted, as well as awnings done, and in all cases the job has been professional. Highly recommend Westral.
Jnr_Reviews
Jnr_Reviews

Nothing short of outstanding!

The service provided by the Westral team was nothing short of outstanding!

In particular, we would personally like to thank the following individuals/teams:
- The Westral manufacturers for a high quality security door that was produced in an exceptional timeframe.
- Clayton Greenslade (Consultant) and Frank Zito (Installer) who were both very knowledgeable and experienced, prompt in their arrival, and did an excellent job in planning and installation.

For anyone in the market for security doors, we would definitely recommend Westral.

HDW
HDWPerth, WA2 posts

My timber plantation shutters look so beautiful!

My timber plantation shutters installed by Jim at Westral have transformed my living room and bedroom. It has increased the value of my property and is worth the investment. Jim did a terrific job with the installation. He cleaned up perfectly afterwards, a rarity for tradesmen. Westral's price and waiting period was streets ahead of their big competitor who tried to talk me into something manufactured of plastic, and made in China. Westral's product was made locally in WA.
Corina
CorinaPerth, WA

Beautiful blinds

Jim from Westral installed our plantation shutters in our bedrooms ! He has, over the past year, installed plantation shutters throughout our house. They look beautiful! Jim and Thomas have always been friendly, punctual and professional .We highly recommend Thomas, Jim and Westral blinds!
Tracey W.
Tracey W.Perth, WA2 posts

I Love Westral Plantation Shutters

From the initial quote from Thomas, who was lovely, to installation, we couldn't be happier. Jim from Westral installed the last of our plantation shutters in our bathrooms today! He has, over the last couple of years, installed plantation shutters throughout our house. They look amazing! Jim is always friendly, punctual, professional and a perfectionist! We highly recommend Thomas, Jim and Westral blinds!

Love our Plantation Shutters

The shutters look amazing, add style to the rooms and have transformed the look of the house both inside and out.
Lindsay Gillam
Lindsay GillamPerth, WA

What a massive difference!

Our installation was carried out by Phong. He was polite, courteous and extremely professional. We couldn't have been happier with his service. We would always use Westral again and will insist Phong is allocated to our installation.
Dave
Dave

Great Installation from Tony

I am over the moon with the customer service provide by Tony with regards to the plantation shutters I received yesterday. Friendly and represented Westral at the highest level so well done and will definitely recommending them going forward
Stormy
StormyPerth, WA19 posts

Good experience

Throughout the sales, administration and installation process a smooth, professional outcome was achieved. Have used this company before and will use again.
Maureen
Maureen

Worth the wait!

Shutters exactly as we wished for. Installer Jim was the best! On time, so polite, left no mess and very personable. Westral need to make sure they hold onto workers like Jim.

KrisKat
KrisKatPerth, WA

Very happy with our blinds, shutters and security screens

Jim and the Westral team did a great job and installed everything with no hassle. Quality is good and price was reasonable. The only issue was that the shutters took a long time to be delivered from overseas, but Jim managed our expectations about this in advance, so we knew what we were up for in terms of wait time.
Anthony
Anthony

The shutters are perfect! Installation Excellent!

Tony called to let us know he was coming. Tony's attention to detail is outstanding, and he cleaned up as he worked. The installation of our shutters has changed the look of our house. I am very impressed with the finish and the installation.
Tony was very polite and was a pleasure to have him work in our home.
Thanks, Tony and Westral.
Sukhraj Kaur
Sukhraj KaurPerth, WA

Shutters look perfect!!

We went with Westral for blinds and shutters. Very happy with our decision.
Jim our installer was very professional, measurements were perfect. He was on time and even cleaned before leaving. Thank you Jim!!
mick o.
mick o.Perth, WA

Tony is a perfectionist

Tony was awesome from the feedback when he came to measure up, to the little bits of perfection he added at installation phase, wife is very happy, and happy wife, happy life!
"Thanks Tony and Westral".
Siobhan farrell
Siobhan farrell

absolutely perfect

Jim called to give us the heads up of 30mins, Jim was on time, Was very thoughtful about where to park his van, and was conscious about common area parking, which we have! this was a big tick for me, having to share a driveway its become a big deal with keeping the neighbours happy.
Jim was very polite and was a pleasure to have him work in our home, The shutter has just completed our window. Looks ace!
Thanks Wastral once again, And great job JIM!
Toni H.
Toni H.

So happy with my shutters

Lovely product and Jim the installer was efficient, on time and cleaned up before he left. Highly recommended.
CJK
CJKPerth, WA

Westral Lifestyle Hinged Shutters

This is my 2nd purchase from Westral and am highly satisfied with the customer service again, the product and totally satisfied with the Professional manner in which it was installed. Thank you to Jim, the installer who conducted himself in a professional manner and left my room clean & tidy.
Thanks, Westral.
Fabrizio L.
Fabrizio L.3 posts

Great work and love the shutters!

Jim from Westral has installed my shutters in my house. I have a modern house and I'm extremely happy with the quality of the shutters, workmanship, installation and the way they look.
I'm superbly happy with Jim's work. Friendly and efficient and someone that cares about doing a great job. A lot of tradies these days just want to get in and out very quickly. That is not the case with Jim. Amazing work. I would book Westral again and recommend to friends.. Thanks again :)
Judith
JudithPerth, WA2 posts

Shutters look great

The shutters look great and suit the room perfectly. We were pleased with the suggestions made by Tony at the time of ordering. Also, his work in fitting the shutters is perfect. Tony is professional, friendly and competent, we recommend his service to others.
K Buckley
K BuckleyPerth, WA5 posts

Fantastic company

Had indoor shutters installed yesterday 10th March 23 .Jim the installer was Fantastic, perfect job done was friendly and his clean up was exceptional. The quality of product is great just what I was looking for. Jim phoned with time that he was coming and was there to the minute. This kind of service is hard to find these days and I would have no hesitation recommending them to my family or Friends.

Lee Healy
Lee Healy2 posts

My beautiful wooden shutters

This is my second lot of shutters from Westral. I loved my first ones in the lounge room so much I decided to have them installed in the bedroom. Very easy process from start to finish. Jim installed the first lot and because of the fantastic job he did, I requested he install my new wooden shutters. They look fantastic and I like being able to adjust the top and bottom louvers to different angles.
Deborah
Deborah

Very happy customer

I had shutters installed today and i couldn’t be happier with the outcome and the professionalism of the installer Steve.
Jennifer
JenniferPerth, WA

Lovely transformation!

We are very happy with our new timber shutters. They have really changed the look of our home, and given it a bit of a Hamptons style, and we absolutely love them! Our installer Tony, was such a lovely guy, so friendly and an absolute professional.
Leanne
LeannePerth, WA

Jim is a Gem!

Jim installed our Westral shutters last week. This is our second house where we have installed Westral shutters and had Jim do the installation. Jim is very experienced, he does excellent quality work, he explains all the options and gives great advice. At the same time he is friendly, patient and polite - just a very nice person!
TKJ
TKJ

Amazing personal service

Maurice and Jim really added the personal touch. Nothing was too hard and they worked around our schedule. We felt comfortable to leave Jim with our dogs and to lock up the premises after completion. And the shutters look fantastic.
Kim Rodgers
Kim RodgersPerth, WA3 posts

Job well done

We had a 4 security doors installed, over 2 locations, by northern suburbs installer Frank. Jobs were done very professionally and workman like, and we are well pleased with the result.
Docker
DockerPerth, WA13 posts

Perfect shutters

Excellent customer service from Westral from when we first contacted them to the supply and installation of the shutters today. The shutters are high quality and the installer Jim did a perfect job. Friendly to deal with and no mess left behind. Well done and thanks.
Meelup
MeelupWestern Australia

Another job well done

After doing such a good job last time, we asked Westral to quote for another shutter. It was only a small job but they still came out to us and were just as professional as last time. Jim, the installer, was quick and tidy and cleaned up after, leaving the room exactly as before. The whole process was easy and, if we decide on any more shutters at a later date, we’ll definitely use Westral again.
Kevin
Kevin2 posts

Shutters Review

Had shutters installed in two minor bedrooms. Great product and excellent installation. Makes rooms look much cleaner, brighter and larger.
Larissa
Larissa

Love my new shutters!

This is the 2nd time I have had blinds installed by Westral, having initially been recommended by my mum, and I am once again very happy with the sales and service provided. Thomas the sales man was very helpful and Tony the installer did an excellent job and was such a pleasant person to work with. I'm very happy with my new shutter blinds. They look fantastic. Thank you and highly recommend Westral.

Trevor G.
Trevor G.Perth, WA

Door shutters

Tony installed our sliding door shutters on 20/02/2023 and did a wonderful job. He was so easy going, no fuss and easy to chat to. He accommodated our alarm sensor on the door and had no problems cutting a groove in the panel to fit it in. Great job done Tony!
Rae
Rae

This was just what we ordered

The installation of the wooden shuttered to our home was just perfect,
Toni did an amazing job and it seemed seamless installation… thank you Toni.a

Waterproof Shutter Installation

Tony the installer was on time and very easy to deal with. I am very happy with the product and his installation work. Would recommend both Westral and Tony to anyone needing window treatments and will use them again.
Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Superior product and awesome installation

Can highly recommend this company. The service from start to finish was spot on and the product of a very high quality. Tony did a superb job installing and was a pleasure to have in the house.