Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
west3030
west3030vic, 3030

Good

I think wet ones are great, especially if you can carry it a long with you are really handy to have. The wipes are thick and do not break which is something that tends to happen with cheaper wipe products. I use it all the time when I got to the beach, camping and even sometimes on my face to wipe off my makeup when I really can not be bothered.
That they are antibacterial and kill a lot of germs. Very handy for when you are out and about and may not have soap or water available to you
The smell is not the best.

Bluewave
Bluewave

Good

Quite happy with it. Just wish they design the container better so i can actually pull it out properly withou dragging more than 1 piece at 1 time.
Wipes are pretty strong and sturdy.
Really hard to pull out of the container.
I have to stick my finger really deep into the cover to pull even 1 slice out.

MissModern
MissModernMelbourne

Good

Really good product. I used them all around Europe because its so dirty on trains and trams. Now i am back here i still carry them around. It nice to be able to go from the train to lunch without having to go home and change first. ON hot days they are a life saver.
Good and refreshing alternitive to using a towel that may be dirty. Really good for hot days and clamy hands or when your rushing around start to sweet a little.
For the small hand bag size wipes the price seems a little unreasonable. You can get cheaper one in the supermarket.

marylovexx
marylovexxAU

Good

My husband uses these when he goes out "bush" for days at a time. He is in the Army and sometimes they cant shower for days and he uses these to freshen up and before he eats as he doesnt like to eat with dirty hands. We buy these in bulk since he goes away so much. I would say they would be grea for camping and i use the extra packs lying around for my 2 year olds hands when we got out.
Handy packs and good to use while you are away and cant get to a sink to wash your hands before you eat.
A bit expensive and not too crash hot on the smell

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

lbj39
lbj39

Good

Children always seem to get stuff all over their hands and this is perfect for wiping them clean. I also use them to wipe down a shopping trolley before popping my baby in. Or if I need to pick up something which looks grotty. You need some wipes which are not as harsh for toddler faces, however I use them for pretty much everything else. I have packets in every handbag.
such a fantastic product for everyone but especially anyone with children
I find that by the time you get to the bottom you generally have to throw it out as they have dried out

sweetgirl
sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

I always buy this brand for when we are travelling away on holidays with our children. I can trust that they are good quality and truly are antibacterial. Easy to use and dispose of. I've bought these ones over the competition every time!
I like that there is some small packs that fit easily into my handbag and also into the glove box of the car without taking up too much room. I also love the feeling that they really clean your hands when you can't get to a tap. The fact that there are anti-bacterial varieties has me sold!
Not the cheapest wipes to be found!

taniaberman
taniaberman

wet ones are a great product espaecially for little kids. i have 2 little toddlers who always seem to find someting to coat their hands in and wet ones do the job when water and saop unavaliable. specially good for wiping little hands covered in chocolate. i also like the different size packageing they come in. i can have one in my glove box and in my hand bag and the big one at home. must admit if you dont use them quick enough they do dry out. my eldest even has a pack in his school bag fot ''just incase''
different sizes packaging avaliable
dry out

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
katpaul
katpaul

These are a great little wipe. I camped at a 5 day music muster and they were wonderful for wiping down seats of loos that needed cleaning and for wiping hands of children before meals when you couldn't always get to a tap. Small and convenient. Excellent.
great little handy wipes. perfect for wiping little hands when there isn't fresh water and soap available. i use them when camping to wipe tables/ public toilet seats etc down. adds to the hygiene when you are in a place that you have little control over cleaning practises.
nothing - they are a pretty good price. I do tend to only buy the smaller packets as the larger ones dry out when I'm not using them a lot

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Wet Ones are perfect for camping, long flights, instantly sanitizing your hands, anything! It also removes all the makeup and grime off your face. If you're in a rush, it can also clean your makeup brushes quickly. They're very strong and thick so they won't fall apart in your hands. I would highly recommend Wet Ones, I'm sure everyone would use them!
Very gentle on skin and practical for almost anything! There are heaps of sizes for any time. It kills practicall all of the germs on any surface, anywhere.
It's too expensive to use everyday, but who would do that anyway?

Fingerfood
Fingerfood

Good

The Wet Ones hand and face wipes are great for camping if you don't have a shower near by. You only need to use one of thoses wipes to clean your entire body. The smell is very nice and they feel very soft on your skin. Thumbs up for this little travel buddy!

captaincheeky
captaincheekyNSW, 2090

I think that this product is a quite adequate product--it provides instant sanitisation and and helps to remove face makeup and grime from hands, basically anything dirty i will wipe with my wet ones. These come in many sizes, and i have the whole range, from small containers to the large tubs, which are perfect as wipes for children.
However it does have quite a pungant smell and tends to sting your senses but its only a mildly strong smell so it shouldnt really bother you. I am an avid fan of this product, for sure!
Cheap, effective, works wells, handy, comes in many shapes and sizes for different occasions,
Tends to sting skin, smells very strong

tzelyn
tzelyn

I would buy these face wipes over expensive makeup cleaning solutions any time. A lot of the cleansing solutions that high brands sell do not even wipe off makeup as clean as these do.
I use it for wiping makeup off my face and I love that it wipes off everything. Including waterproof mascaras and black eyeliners.

krissyj80
krissyj80

Good

These are so handy to have in the glovebox/nappy bag/ handbag etc and can be used for so many things. I find them great especially for wiping my toddler's hands and face after eating when we are out and about. I have also used them as a make-up remover and baby wipes to change dirty nappies. They are cheap and easily found in most supermarkets and department stores. The best part is they have been around forever and the quality hasn't changed at all and they come in many different convenience sized packs.
really handy, well known brand that have been around forever

mrmagoo