Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
marsha
marshaSydney

Wet Ones not the same as before.

I have bought Wet Ones for years and found them safe to use on children’s face and hands, but not anymore. The formula has been changed such that hands etc retain a foul tasting residue that lingers until washed away, defeating the purpose of the product.

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No
virginia44
virginia44MISSISSAUGA

Terrible

I bought the wet ones with the cylinder container. When I opened it. There was no wipes. So I tried to put the towel though the opening with my finger. My finger got stuck!! I couldn't take it out at all as it has sharp points in the opening. It was sooooo painful and my finger started to get really pale.

I ran back to the store and the cashiers tried to cut the plastic opening off. After many attempts by different people. It was finally cut off by a strong man. I almost lost my finger by it.

So, be careful with this product!!! Wet ones should look into the design of the opening!!!!

Poor deisgn with the opening of the container

M46
M46

goodproductasked

where can I buy wet ones in a barrel ie the red barrel? = much easier for disabled hands

brian

Not sure where can the barrel ones are even manufactured as I sometimes buy the wet ones for sensitive skin these days or baby wipes / you could try asking Woolworths or coles supermarkets, another option is to try a cleaning shop if you like

goodproduct

i have tried both and pharmacies and reject shop etc

Janet Gardner
Janet Gardnerasked

Where can I buy the advertised Wet Ones in Sydney?

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators