Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Kehlani
KehlaniSydney, NSW

if you'd like to bring it anywhere, please buy the packets

I think this product in two versions so if you will be using this on some trips, please the smaller packets. This dries quickly and is not super drying! I don't have any products.

Purchased in August 2020 for $3.49.

Ease of Application

Good

I have been using wet ones for years and it has always been the better product. I use it for everything, in the car when I am waiting in traffic I will clean the dash board with it, at work, I have it to clean my keyboard and computer and also telephone and table. At home I use it for my cats bottom, he has a urinary tract problem. It is a great product with many uses.
Gentle and soft, and the smell is not overpowering.
Not the cheapest brand in the market but it is worth paying that tad extra.

Tangy
TangyNSW, 2035

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

Tracky1974
Tracky1974AU

Good

I would recommend this product for all parents. Keeping a packet in the car or your handbag is a quick and effective way of ensuring clean hands and face at all times. They have a fresh scent and I have experienced no problems on using them on people with sensitive skin. The thick towel is handy in cleaning up even the stickiest of food.
I keep a packet handy at all times to clean my daughters hands and face after she has been eating, they are especially good during travel for those little meals and snacks consumed on long trips. Cost effective. Nice thick moist towel.
Nil cons for this product.

dowant
dowantAU

Good

I use this to clean up heavy germs and for baby skin from time to time, and I find it to be quite effective. I rather like the aroma as well, and I always feel like it's done a good job of cleaning the specific area it's been applied to. I'd recommend it.
Effective clean. Works well on sensitive skin and baby skin.
The packet tends to dry up very quickly even when the bottle is securely shut. This seems to happen with most products of this nature, though, so I wouldn't call this a serious con.

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

These are great not just for bub, but they have many uses, I have some in the loo and they are handy especially for people with little children. I can say they dont dry out easily so thats a plus, and they have a nice fresh smell to them. I can say you wont have dry skin for using them infact they soften the skin after use wipe your hands and your skin is so soft. I can say i use them even in the kitchen they are great for when your cooking and your hands touch something, one wipe and your all clean again. Buy them from the supermarket and you wont be sorry. Many uses Ten out of Ten.
Love these even have a pkt in the loo.

pinkbuzz
pinkbuzz

Good

great price easy to use and a good size making it handy to take out on small day trips ect
Verry easy to use and a good price

west3030
west3030vic, 3030

Good

I think wet ones are great, especially if you can carry it a long with you are really handy to have. The wipes are thick and do not break which is something that tends to happen with cheaper wipe products. I use it all the time when I got to the beach, camping and even sometimes on my face to wipe off my makeup when I really can not be bothered.
That they are antibacterial and kill a lot of germs. Very handy for when you are out and about and may not have soap or water available to you
The smell is not the best.

Bluewave
Bluewave

Good

Quite happy with it. Just wish they design the container better so i can actually pull it out properly withou dragging more than 1 piece at 1 time.
Wipes are pretty strong and sturdy.
Really hard to pull out of the container.
I have to stick my finger really deep into the cover to pull even 1 slice out.

MissModern
MissModernMelbourne

Good

Really good product. I used them all around Europe because its so dirty on trains and trams. Now i am back here i still carry them around. It nice to be able to go from the train to lunch without having to go home and change first. ON hot days they are a life saver.
Good and refreshing alternitive to using a towel that may be dirty. Really good for hot days and clamy hands or when your rushing around start to sweet a little.
For the small hand bag size wipes the price seems a little unreasonable. You can get cheaper one in the supermarket.

marylovexx
marylovexxAU

Good

My husband uses these when he goes out "bush" for days at a time. He is in the Army and sometimes they cant shower for days and he uses these to freshen up and before he eats as he doesnt like to eat with dirty hands. We buy these in bulk since he goes away so much. I would say they would be grea for camping and i use the extra packs lying around for my 2 year olds hands when we got out.
Handy packs and good to use while you are away and cant get to a sink to wash your hands before you eat.
A bit expensive and not too crash hot on the smell

lbj39
lbj39

Good

Children always seem to get stuff all over their hands and this is perfect for wiping them clean. I also use them to wipe down a shopping trolley before popping my baby in. Or if I need to pick up something which looks grotty. You need some wipes which are not as harsh for toddler faces, however I use them for pretty much everything else. I have packets in every handbag.
such a fantastic product for everyone but especially anyone with children
I find that by the time you get to the bottom you generally have to throw it out as they have dried out

Fingerfood
Fingerfood

Good

The Wet Ones hand and face wipes are great for camping if you don't have a shower near by. You only need to use one of thoses wipes to clean your entire body. The smell is very nice and they feel very soft on your skin. Thumbs up for this little travel buddy!

krissyj80
krissyj80

Good

These are so handy to have in the glovebox/nappy bag/ handbag etc and can be used for so many things. I find them great especially for wiping my toddler's hands and face after eating when we are out and about. I have also used them as a make-up remover and baby wipes to change dirty nappies. They are cheap and easily found in most supermarkets and department stores. The best part is they have been around forever and the quality hasn't changed at all and they come in many different convenience sized packs.
really handy, well known brand that have been around forever