Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Kehlani
KehlaniSydney, NSW

if you'd like to bring it anywhere, please buy the packets

I think this product in two versions so if you will be using this on some trips, please the smaller packets. This dries quickly and is not super drying! I don't have any products.

Purchased in August 2020 for $3.49.

Ease of Application
Stephanie
Stephanie

Packaging needs improvement

I buy these wipes to keep in my bag (in a packet, not a container), and while the wipes themselves are fine, the packaging is a problem. The hard plastic lid that is stuck on to the top of the packet always falls off, and underneath there is a sticky piece of plastic that you peel back to access the wipes. But this piece of plastic often falls off too, and I always have to carry the wet ones packet inside a ziplock bag to stop them drying out. Long story short: make the adhesive stronger so that the hard plastic lid actually sticks to the packet.
Also, the perfume on the scented wipes is very overpowering and artificial smelling. I would change the scent to make it lighter and more natural.

about average

I have used them wet ones antibacterial wipes though I found the wet ones wipes for sensitive skin to be a superior product / I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a normal skin type though

simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020

a wipe that is reliable time after time

a great reliable product wipe that has been around for many years and comes in handy sized packing. i have a small packet in nappy bag and find they never dry out and are thick enough to wipe small hands that are very dirty and dont tear. no strong frangrance noted and you can be sure that any nasty bugs and germs are removed with their use. we use them prior to eating and have found them handy to have when going on picnics and taps arent near, also great to use on the dhas board of the car to remove dust. made by a reputable company,one i definately can trust
relaible, trustworthy company, great packing sizes including handy nappy bag size.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

Good

I have been using wet ones for years and it has always been the better product. I use it for everything, in the car when I am waiting in traffic I will clean the dash board with it, at work, I have it to clean my keyboard and computer and also telephone and table. At home I use it for my cats bottom, he has a urinary tract problem. It is a great product with many uses.
Gentle and soft, and the smell is not overpowering.
Not the cheapest brand in the market but it is worth paying that tad extra.

J_xo
J_xoVIC

OK

These range of products are great if your after cleansing/washing your hands without water! I have them in the car for emergencies etc. Do not use for your face, they aren't made for it! Just great for the hands. Make sure you seal the lid properly so they don't dry out! They are readily available and they are a great price
Great for sticky hands etc
None at this stage

Tangy
TangyNSW, 2035

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

These are easy to carry around and very convenient to use. I used to have them in my car and use them whenever I need to clean my hands when I was out. I also used them to wipe clean the interior of the car too. Overall, a nice refreshing product, which I guess was the forerunner to the anti-bacterial liquid ones today.
This is a really good and easy way to clean your sticky fingers when you dont have access to running water.
These are expensive, and I dont know how non-toxic they are. You have to make sure you clip lock the container properly, otherwise they dry out and then cannot be used anymore.

Tracky1974
Tracky1974AU

Good

I would recommend this product for all parents. Keeping a packet in the car or your handbag is a quick and effective way of ensuring clean hands and face at all times. They have a fresh scent and I have experienced no problems on using them on people with sensitive skin. The thick towel is handy in cleaning up even the stickiest of food.
I keep a packet handy at all times to clean my daughters hands and face after she has been eating, they are especially good during travel for those little meals and snacks consumed on long trips. Cost effective. Nice thick moist towel.
Nil cons for this product.

dowant
dowantAU

Good

I use this to clean up heavy germs and for baby skin from time to time, and I find it to be quite effective. I rather like the aroma as well, and I always feel like it's done a good job of cleaning the specific area it's been applied to. I'd recommend it.
Effective clean. Works well on sensitive skin and baby skin.
The packet tends to dry up very quickly even when the bottle is securely shut. This seems to happen with most products of this nature, though, so I wouldn't call this a serious con.

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

These are great not just for bub, but they have many uses, I have some in the loo and they are handy especially for people with little children. I can say they dont dry out easily so thats a plus, and they have a nice fresh smell to them. I can say you wont have dry skin for using them infact they soften the skin after use wipe your hands and your skin is so soft. I can say i use them even in the kitchen they are great for when your cooking and your hands touch something, one wipe and your all clean again. Buy them from the supermarket and you wont be sorry. Many uses Ten out of Ten.
Love these even have a pkt in the loo.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

OK

they are a great wipe that is thick and has so many uses, i keep them in the car they are fabulous for sticky fingers and to remove makeup before the gym
these wipes are extremely versatile and have so many uses. I keep them in the car for sticky fingers and i also use them to get makeup off my skin before the gym. they are quite gentle on skin. the wipes stay moist for a long time, they never dry out and the packs are easily sealed. nice and thick wipes, nice and fresh fragrance. They are a great brand
only complaint is they are quite expensive and they arent suited for sensitive skin.

pinkbuzz
pinkbuzz

Good

great price easy to use and a good size making it handy to take out on small day trips ect
Verry easy to use and a good price

leanneleanne
leanneleanne

OK

I used to use these in the loo. They were thinner and rougher than other brands of wipes, but cheaper with more in the box. Would buy again for toilet purposes only.
Many per bottle, cheaper compared to other wet wipes. Capped bottle convenient method of storage.
Thin and rougher texture.