Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Kehlani
KehlaniSydney, NSW

if you'd like to bring it anywhere, please buy the packets

I think this product in two versions so if you will be using this on some trips, please the smaller packets. This dries quickly and is not super drying! I don't have any products.

Purchased in August 2020 for $3.49.

Ease of Application
Wynn
WynnMelbourne

take it everywhere

A definite must have! There's a million and one reasons why you should always have these wiped on your person at all times. I can't count how many times wet ones got me out of a sticky situation. Often quite literally! It smells very mild. Does not sting or burn unlike other moist towelettes I've used. Great to always have one in your car and office drawer.

Good

I have been using wet ones for years and it has always been the better product. I use it for everything, in the car when I am waiting in traffic I will clean the dash board with it, at work, I have it to clean my keyboard and computer and also telephone and table. At home I use it for my cats bottom, he has a urinary tract problem. It is a great product with many uses.
Gentle and soft, and the smell is not overpowering.
Not the cheapest brand in the market but it is worth paying that tad extra.

Tangy
TangyNSW, 2035

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

Kriselle
KriselleAU

A great product that has many uses, from wiping faces and hands of little ones, to killing germs before eating when out. They can also be used in the house for wiping up spills.
These are really great for everyone to use but especially mothers with small children. The fact they come in different size containers is very handy as you can keep the smaller packet in your handbag. Not only do they kill germs but are great for wiping up spills of all sorts.
They are sometimes hard to get started out of the big container and you can get fingers stuck in the slit.

Tracky1974
Tracky1974AU

Good

I would recommend this product for all parents. Keeping a packet in the car or your handbag is a quick and effective way of ensuring clean hands and face at all times. They have a fresh scent and I have experienced no problems on using them on people with sensitive skin. The thick towel is handy in cleaning up even the stickiest of food.
I keep a packet handy at all times to clean my daughters hands and face after she has been eating, they are especially good during travel for those little meals and snacks consumed on long trips. Cost effective. Nice thick moist towel.
Nil cons for this product.

dowant
dowantAU

Good

I use this to clean up heavy germs and for baby skin from time to time, and I find it to be quite effective. I rather like the aroma as well, and I always feel like it's done a good job of cleaning the specific area it's been applied to. I'd recommend it.
Effective clean. Works well on sensitive skin and baby skin.
The packet tends to dry up very quickly even when the bottle is securely shut. This seems to happen with most products of this nature, though, so I wouldn't call this a serious con.

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

These are great not just for bub, but they have many uses, I have some in the loo and they are handy especially for people with little children. I can say they dont dry out easily so thats a plus, and they have a nice fresh smell to them. I can say you wont have dry skin for using them infact they soften the skin after use wipe your hands and your skin is so soft. I can say i use them even in the kitchen they are great for when your cooking and your hands touch something, one wipe and your all clean again. Buy them from the supermarket and you wont be sorry. Many uses Ten out of Ten.
Love these even have a pkt in the loo.

pinkbuzz
pinkbuzz

Good

great price easy to use and a good size making it handy to take out on small day trips ect
Verry easy to use and a good price

ivy219
ivy219ACT, 2617

this is a very good product, very convenient. it has small packing and can be put in handbag. it is good for travelling. sometime when it is hard to find restroom, i use it to clean my hands. it cleans very well and with nice scent.
it is convenient and good for travelling.
nothing i can think of.

stakky32
stakky32

My husband and I use these all these wipes all the time, with a pack always in the car, in my handbag and also one in our camera bag. Fantastic when travelling, especially overseas as it's not always easy to find a bathroom to wash your hands in when out and about, or if you do happen to find one, it may not be all that hygenic to use either! We also find them great for after eating when we don't have any napkins or towels on hand, wiping down tables, chairs, etc in public areas before using them, and for cleaning up messes in the car on road trips.
Easy to use and so convenient, great for travelling!
None, I love them!

rewarding_07
rewarding_07South East Queensland, QLD

Wet One Anti-bacterial Hands & Face Wipes are a handy product for when you are out and about with your kids. I like o use them to wipe my kids hands and face clean before eating when hand washing facilities are unavailable. I also like to wipe down the ares around the child seat in shopping trolleys before putting my youngest son in the seat and even give the high chairs a wipe over before use when eating out.
Wet Ones have been around for years and are a tried and trusted name. The addition of anti-bacterial qualities just makes them all the better.
Not as thick as some other wipes.

AmyPank
AmyPankNSW, 2000

I like this product a lot as it is equivalent to washing your hand and face without using water and soap. As we could be sometimes in situations where there is no water or anything available and the wet ones do the task. I like to use them a lot as they can be easily used by adults and kids alike and do not have any fragrance or side affects and do not even tear off easily or stick to your face because of them being wet. They are not costly either :)
Good product for kids and adults alike.
Nothing really

tastaster
tastaster

I don't have a baby so don't use wetones for cleaning up kids faces etc. However I do love this product. My husband and I like to travel, often overseas. Sometimes it is hard when travelling to keep your hands clean and find somewhere to wash them before eating. Wetones, especially the antibacterial wetones are just perfect for travelling. We would just whip a few out before eating and then our hands were clean. It is also good to have a packet in the car if you have to eat on the run.
Very convenient container. They stay strong and moist for a long time.
Sometimes hard to find antibaterial variety.