Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Kehlani
KehlaniSydney, NSW

if you'd like to bring it anywhere, please buy the packets

I think this product in two versions so if you will be using this on some trips, please the smaller packets. This dries quickly and is not super drying! I don't have any products.

Purchased in August 2020 for $3.49.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Causes Irritation No

goodproductasked

where can I buy wet ones in a barrel ie the red barrel? = much easier for disabled hands

brian

Not sure where can the barrel ones are even manufactured as I sometimes buy the wet ones for sensitive skin these days or baby wipes / you could try asking Woolworths or coles supermarkets, another option is to try a cleaning shop if you like

goodproduct

i have tried both and pharmacies and reject shop etc

Janet Gardner
Janet Gardnerasked

Where can I buy the advertised Wet Ones in Sydney?

brian

Not sure you could try a chemist or Woolworths supermarkets / I used to buy mine from Coles supermarket in corrimal and the last time I went to coles they were still selling and sometimes some petrol stations sell them they usually cost more money @ probably close to double the price of the supermarkets.

I also seen them in towradgi gold cross chemist nsw.

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators