Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
    Wynn
    WynnMelbourne

take it everywhere

A definite must have! There's a million and one reasons why you should always have these wiped on your person at all times. I can't count how many times wet ones got me out of a sticky situation. Often quite literally! It smells very mild. Does not sting or burn unlike other moist towelettes I've used. Great to always have one in your car and office drawer.

Kriselle
    KriselleAU

A great product that has many uses, from wiping faces and hands of little ones, to killing germs before eating when out. They can also be used in the house for wiping up spills.
    These are really great for everyone to use but especially mothers with small children. The fact they come in different size containers is very handy as you can keep the smaller packet in your handbag. Not only do they kill germs but are great for wiping up spills of all sorts.
    They are sometimes hard to get started out of the big container and you can get fingers stuck in the slit.

ivy219
    ivy219ACT, 2617

this is a very good product, very convenient. it has small packing and can be put in handbag. it is good for travelling. sometime when it is hard to find restroom, i use it to clean my hands. it cleans very well and with nice scent.
    it is convenient and good for travelling.
    nothing i can think of.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

stakky32
    stakky32

My husband and I use these all these wipes all the time, with a pack always in the car, in my handbag and also one in our camera bag. Fantastic when travelling, especially overseas as it's not always easy to find a bathroom to wash your hands in when out and about, or if you do happen to find one, it may not be all that hygenic to use either! We also find them great for after eating when we don't have any napkins or towels on hand, wiping down tables, chairs, etc in public areas before using them, and for cleaning up messes in the car on road trips.
    Easy to use and so convenient, great for travelling!
    None, I love them!

rewarding_07
    rewarding_07South East Queensland, QLD

Wet One Anti-bacterial Hands & Face Wipes are a handy product for when you are out and about with your kids. I like o use them to wipe my kids hands and face clean before eating when hand washing facilities are unavailable. I also like to wipe down the ares around the child seat in shopping trolleys before putting my youngest son in the seat and even give the high chairs a wipe over before use when eating out.
    Wet Ones have been around for years and are a tried and trusted name. The addition of anti-bacterial qualities just makes them all the better.
    Not as thick as some other wipes.

AmyPank
    AmyPankNSW, 2000

I like this product a lot as it is equivalent to washing your hand and face without using water and soap. As we could be sometimes in situations where there is no water or anything available and the wet ones do the task. I like to use them a lot as they can be easily used by adults and kids alike and do not have any fragrance or side affects and do not even tear off easily or stick to your face because of them being wet. They are not costly either :)
    Good product for kids and adults alike.
    Nothing really

tastaster
    tastaster

I don't have a baby so don't use wetones for cleaning up kids faces etc. However I do love this product. My husband and I like to travel, often overseas. Sometimes it is hard when travelling to keep your hands clean and find somewhere to wash them before eating. Wetones, especially the antibacterial wetones are just perfect for travelling. We would just whip a few out before eating and then our hands were clean. It is also good to have a packet in the car if you have to eat on the run.
    Very convenient container. They stay strong and moist for a long time.
    Sometimes hard to find antibaterial variety.

sabrahams
    sabrahamsWA, 6069

I like this product and always carry some on me. I like that they come in soft packs or little containers. The soft pack is great for my handbag and I always have a pack in my car. They are handy for the times when you can't get to a tap to wash your hands or just need to wipe them over your face to refresh yourself. They are also handy for taking off makeup. The wipes are thick enough that you don't need to use two at a time like some cheaper products.
    Brilliant product
    Containers are difficult to use when you try and pull the first wipe through.

sweetgirl
    sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

I always buy this brand for when we are travelling away on holidays with our children. I can trust that they are good quality and truly are antibacterial. Easy to use and dispose of. I've bought these ones over the competition every time!
    I like that there is some small packs that fit easily into my handbag and also into the glove box of the car without taking up too much room. I also love the feeling that they really clean your hands when you can't get to a tap. The fact that there are anti-bacterial varieties has me sold!
    Not the cheapest wipes to be found!

taniaberman
    taniaberman

wet ones are a great product espaecially for little kids. i have 2 little toddlers who always seem to find someting to coat their hands in and wet ones do the job when water and saop unavaliable. specially good for wiping little hands covered in chocolate. i also like the different size packageing they come in. i can have one in my glove box and in my hand bag and the big one at home. must admit if you dont use them quick enough they do dry out. my eldest even has a pack in his school bag fot ''just incase''
    different sizes packaging avaliable
    dry out

katpaul
    katpaul

These are a great little wipe. I camped at a 5 day music muster and they were wonderful for wiping down seats of loos that needed cleaning and for wiping hands of children before meals when you couldn't always get to a tap. Small and convenient. Excellent.
    great little handy wipes. perfect for wiping little hands when there isn't fresh water and soap available. i use them when camping to wipe tables/ public toilet seats etc down. adds to the hygiene when you are in a place that you have little control over cleaning practises.
    nothing - they are a pretty good price. I do tend to only buy the smaller packets as the larger ones dry out when I'm not using them a lot

LittleBirdy
    LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Wet Ones are perfect for camping, long flights, instantly sanitizing your hands, anything! It also removes all the makeup and grime off your face. If you're in a rush, it can also clean your makeup brushes quickly. They're very strong and thick so they won't fall apart in your hands. I would highly recommend Wet Ones, I'm sure everyone would use them!
    Very gentle on skin and practical for almost anything! There are heaps of sizes for any time. It kills practicall all of the germs on any surface, anywhere.
    It's too expensive to use everyday, but who would do that anyway?

captaincheeky
    captaincheekyNSW, 2090

I think that this product is a quite adequate product--it provides instant sanitisation and and helps to remove face makeup and grime from hands, basically anything dirty i will wipe with my wet ones. These come in many sizes, and i have the whole range, from small containers to the large tubs, which are perfect as wipes for children.
    However it does have quite a pungant smell and tends to sting your senses but its only a mildly strong smell so it shouldnt really bother you. I am an avid fan of this product, for sure!
    Cheap, effective, works wells, handy, comes in many shapes and sizes for different occasions,
    Tends to sting skin, smells very strong

tzelyn
    tzelyn

I would buy these face wipes over expensive makeup cleaning solutions any time. A lot of the cleansing solutions that high brands sell do not even wipe off makeup as clean as these do.
    I use it for wiping makeup off my face and I love that it wipes off everything. Including waterproof mascaras and black eyeliners.

mrmagoo