What If We Finance

What If We Finance (page 2 of 2)

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1) and Split (9)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Loan Term30 years
  • Online Tools
Kale

KaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plenty of options if your self employed

As a self employed borrower I was having challenges with the banks to get finance. Spiro was able to quickly understand my sitiuation amnd guide me to the right lender. There are options out there but without my mortgage broker What If We Finance I would never have uncovered these options.

Kavs

KavsMelbourne

Super fast and gets things done

I dealt with a number of mortgage brokers but Spiro and the team were by far the most professional. I used them to refinance and found the service super fast and very proactive. Nothing was too fast and they were able to adapt quickly to my needs and offer proactive active and guidance. If you are after a mortgage broker who gets things done look no further.

PappsK

PappsKMelbourne

Super fast mortgage broker

What If We Finance is a fantastic mortgage broker offering first class service and attention to detail. They are always available, super responsive and also found a great deal. Look no further if you want a mortgage broker who gets things done.

Marion

MarionMelbourne

Very happy customer

A huge thank you to Spiro and the team. Nothing was too hard and the service was professional and first class. They did make the process simple and I am delighted with What If We Finance as my choice for a mortgage broker.

S.Y.

S.Y.Melbourne

Great experience.

The opportunity for us to get in touch with Spiro was completely random. We were never planned for a broker but there was an unexpected trouble for our financing. It was at late evening and we were start looking for anyone that is close-by and What if we finance showed up. We think we'd have a try and it turn out to be great. Spiro is very efficient and get things done in a week. In the beginning, there were doubts in our head since we never went through a broker for finance before. But now I'd recon What if we finance, it is simply great.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Darren

DarrenWyndham Vale

Very Helpful and Always Available to Answer Questions

I hadn't been through the house purchase process before, but Spiro made it really easy and knew most of my questions before I even asked them.
Although he'd organised pre-approval with one lender, he was continually making sure that it still remained teh best deal for my situation whilst I searching for a place to buy.
Once I'd signed a contract, he really got busy with orgainsing everything for my purchase, and with the regular phone calls an updates from him I pretty much knew there wouldn't be any issues.
Definitely found his work and services to be fantastic and highly recommended.

Jenny

JennyMelbourne

Fast and Great

I could not be happier with the service I received from What If We Finance. Calls and email were answered quickly, communication was quick and great and most of all they helped me buy a house when I thought I never could.They were fantastic

Tony

TonyMelbourne

Friendly, helpful and thorough service - highly recommended

Best Broker EVER!

Spiro was awesome, coming to our residence after hours/weekend whenever we needed him. Very knowledgeable and got a great deal that we were comfortable with. Best service I have had.

Pasq

PasqMelbourne

Brilliant service and attention to detail is first class

My financial situation was complex and after several attempts with other brokers, I came across What If We Finance. From our first conversation Spiro over the phone listened, empathised and more importantly understood my goals. He was able to see me very quickly, all questions were answered quickly and proactive advice was given. In the end I am delighted have reached my goals and strongly recommend you use What If Finance.

malcolm_j

malcolm_jmelbourne

Simply the best service

After searching the market for a best deal and a number of meetings with different banks and brokers we came across spiro and What If We Finance and they were exceptional. The service and communication was first class and super quick. His patience appreciated, no question was too hard and I was made to feel valued and comfortable at all times. Thank you for all your help.

Hamster

HamsterMelbourne

Save time and go to the best

After looking around and speaking to many people talk about rates I was referred to What If We Finance and I was impressed with the professionalism, speed of communication and accessibility of Spiro. He took time to listen to my needs and without him given my unique circumstances I could not have purchased my own home. Spiro's service was super fast, attentive and his professional and calm approach was greatly appreciated. Thank you.

HappyGirl!

HappyGirl!Melbourne

So happy I found What If We Finance!!!

I would say don't even think of going anywhere else for your finance needs. Spiro walked me through the process of getting a mortgage from start to finish and reassured me at every turn. He exudes expertise and confidence in what he does and I really felt that I was in the best hands, and of course I was! A real gem. I shall be going to him for all my finance needs in future. Only 3 weeks until I move into my new home. Thank you so much, Spiro!

andrewash

andrewashLyndhurst, Vic, 3977

Fast and understanding broker

My bank of 10 years was being difficult and refusing to help. So I was referred to the Spiro and from the very beginning everything was exceptional. Spiro took the time to explain my options to me, understand my goals and was available 7 days to answer any questions I had. In the end he helped me save a lot of money by getting me a better deal and structure my finances more effectively when I I fought I was in financial trouble. I really could not ask for more.
Speed of service and nothing was too hard

peter4848

peter4848MELBOURNE

Excellent service!!!

We have dealt with What If We Finance for a few years now and the service they offer is brilliant. The service is highly recommended and they are fast and know their stuff. Every interaction they listen, provide proactive solutions and make the finance process fast and pain free!

We cannot speak highly enough of What If We Finance.
Fast, proactive and they listen