What If We Finance

What If We Finance

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Split (9)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Loan Term30 years
  • Online Tools

Professional and helpful broker

Great service provided by What If We Finance. I would recommend working with Spiro and the team if you're in need of a broker. Very helpful in the purchasing of my first home

Great service and delivered in a timely manner.

Spiro was highly responsive and made it possible for us to complete our purchase confidently. He was clear with the process, what we needed to consider and we were confident that our loan would be approved. Thanks Spiro and Agnes for your support.

Highly effective broker

I can't recommend Spiro and Agnes highly enough - they were a massive help to me getting a home loan for our first home. I found Spiro to be a highly effective broker; honest, knowledgeable, responsive, and gave me complete confidence we would achieve the best outcome. Thanks again Spiro and Agnes!

Lena
LenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Broker you can trust

Very satisfied with spiro and Agnes customer service . Highly recommend Spiro as a broker, as a first time home owner i found him very honest and was upfront throughout the process. Thanks Spiro and Agnes for making this process a success.

Jason Jun
Jason JunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and supportive

Spiro and Agnes were very helpful and supportive, and always super fast to respond all my questions. Spiro explained to me the details of the best options I could choose, and helped me make a fully informed decision. I think our first home buying process would not have been this smooth and easy without their help. Thank you for the amazing service Spiro and Agnes!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Simply The Best!

Simply the best in the business! Professional, available, efficient, honest and trustworthy. I refer Spiro to anyone who needs help with finance and they are always satisfied. The best in the business.

Very happy and recommend to all

Spiro and Agnes were very helpful, fast to respond and professional. We wanted to buy our first home and had no idea about the process. Spiro answered all our questions, reviewed our case properly and suggested suitable mortgage options. We initially chose 1 and when the final terms was not good enough, Spiro suggested us a better one. We are very happy with the service and recommend this team. Thanks.

Amy S
Amy S

Knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service

This is the second time we’ve used Spiro’s services and both times we were impressed with his knowledge, candour and efficiency. He was patient with us in exploring a range of options and provided expert guidance that ultimately saved us money and set us up in a fantastic position in regards to our 3 properties. Being independent, he is able to get you the best mortgage for your needs by looking across a range of banks and he clearly has good relationships with many finance providers as he is able to quickly get answers and documents from them. We fully trust Spiro and the guidance he provides and I would recommend him to anybody wanting an honest, reliable and efficient mortgage broker.

eime o.
eime o.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to deal with and fast

The team at What If We Finance recently helped me refinance.My web enquiry was answered quickly and finance options were presented within the day. Spiro's communication and availability was great and everything went as smoothly and I was kept informed throughout the whole lending process. Overall the process was very quick and they were easy to deal with and always available.

Summer B.
Summer B.

Spiro recently helped me to get a mortgage for my first property. He was very easy to get a hold of by phone, email and video call, and was reassuring and informative through the process. He was also able to get the finance through on time with a very tight contract period.

Alex B.
Alex B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and simple

Thank you for a super fast and simple process. After contacting a number of banks I was concerned finance would be too hard. Spiro from our first phone call was able to reassure me and guide me all through the process. He was always there to answer any question and nothing was too hard. If you want an awesome mortgage broker look no further.

Adam M
Adam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service & care with help for securing my first home

Cannot recommend Spiro & his team enough for the work that they did securing my first home.

Spiro and the team were attentive & very approachable with any question I had & were always working in my best interests.

They were always available via phone & email that a time that suited me & would accommodate any request for information that I required

If you need any advise or information about lending or seeking your first home I cannot recommend What if we Finance enough.

Jason B.
Jason B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Responsive and great attention to detail

Thank you for helping me refinance my home loan. Your attention to detail , responsiveness and ability to guide me through the entire process was greatly appreciated. Spiro is highly recommended!

Trevor H.
Trevor H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and Responsive

Spiro and Agnes went over and beyond to ensure I obtained a great deal when refinancing my home loan. They were also available, communication was first rate and they made the finance process really easy. Most of all they did all the work for us. Highly recommended.

Ash D
Ash D

A great broker who will save you time and money

Once upon a time you could trust your bank to give you a deal based on the loyalty you had shown them. Those days are long gone. If you want to ensure that you are getting a good deal, you could go through the myriad options yourself or you could go to WhatIfWe and let them sort out the deals. I am now about two years into the second home loan that I have arranged through Spiro. He is the consummate professional keeping you from having to deal with the many annoyances that go with getting a home loan arranged. I highly recommend WhatIfWe.