1.6

1.8
Job Satisfaction
2.8
2.4
Brand Manager for What’s up Hair? Claim your listing.

Sarah
Sarah2 posts

Look no further!

Very satisfied and happy with the reasonable pricing and customer service as well as the skills of the hairdresser attended to me - Lisa. I did touchup hair regrowth and trim. I have been changing many salons/hairdressers from Box Hill to Doncaster, Ringwood and Wantirna the last few years. I will now stick to this shop looking for Lisa from now on
DomP
DomPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Worst Hairdresser Ever

I asked for Mum hair product. They sold me hair product called "Made" and lied saying that Mum changed the name of their hair product. When I asked to return it they refused to refund. The staff was very rude. Do not go there. I'd give them ZERO stars
Debbie13
Debbie13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Long hair burnt and damaged with salon taking no responsibility so overpriced

Over bleached hair falling out. When I complained I was told that’s to be expected. My beautiful healthy long hair is now shoulder length. Charged the earth around $ 400.guy was named Baha or similar
kimman1969
kimman1969Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

cate
cateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Expensive!!

Wow an extra $30 charge for wash and dry (not blow wave) in addition to $40 for the cut. Even my child was charged an extra $30 for wash! Won't be coming back.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Young lady from Monday
Young lady from Monday

Shameful

A young man cut my hair. Asked me to stand up, proceeded to grab my hair and chop it off all in one hit. It was so uneven and so choppy all the way around. I have medium length brown hair (female). When I asked him to stop and do it properly he refused. The other people in the Salon said there was no manager, no refund available and no contact or contact number for the business. They told me young lady your hair is even even though it was Cleary not!

Very poor service. Very unprofessional and very disappointing

Courtney
CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s a RIP OFF!!!! I want a refund !!!!

Went to do roots touch up n was told it was $49. However I was charged $89 by the Store manager who said that the blow wave was additional charge! It was not mentioned to me that that was additional charge if I want my hair to blow wave. If I was told it was another additional $40 I Wd never want it. It’s a very unfair way of getting u to pay more. I felt ‘ripped ‘ off n will never go back to this hair saloon. Pls be aware!!!!