100% · 50%

Received Booked Vehicle
  • No, I received a better vehicle
Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Brand Manager for Wheelaway? Claim your listing.

Courtney
Courtney11 posts

Brilliant team, excellent service

I used Wheelaway at an event I attended and I could not be more surprised at how amazing the team was and how kind and caring they all were!! So so grateful to everyone who helped me get around during the event, it wouldn't have been possible without their help.

They went above and beyond and I'm so incredibly grateful.

Michelle
Michelle2 posts

Live life to the fullest!

Very convenient
Always you to travel with family to any destination.
Friendly lovely people
Awesome support Show details
Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service

Needed to get my mother to my fathers funeral (and again for the memorial) and she was in a wheelchair after being in an accident. Called the number after being told NPT couldn't commit the time and taxis wouldn't guarantee timing. They put onto one of their Melbourne team and had a wheelchair van ready to pick up in 3 hours, day before funeral. Called them back 2 days before the memorial and they found me a van again for the day. Explanation of wheelchair lowering/stowing was excellent and simple to use. restaint system for wheelchair also easy to use.
Thank you for making my life so easy and your understanding was great.
Roger Show details
Vehicle Condition
Nick M
Nick M

Highly recommended and will use again when required

My Dad is confined to a wheelchair and unfortunately, his sister died recently. We needed to get Dad to the Church and Cemetery. A typical cab company would not have been appropriate for the day so we booked a car and driver through Wheelaway. The driver was delightful and very appropriate towards the situation.

The service was brilliant and the car immaculate. Many attendees commented on how good the set up was. The quality of the vehicle was appreciated because the car was in the funeral procession.

tom66
tom66Melbourne5 posts

Can Get Around The City So Easily

I was visiting Melbourne for a couple of weeks, partly for work and partly for pleasure, and needed to get around the city and suburbs fairly easily. Taxis can get expensive and public transport isn't always convenient, so I hired a wheelchair accessible car from Wheelaway and could not have been happier! The service I got right from my first call to them through to the end of the car rental period was amazing, and the car hire was actually cheaper than trying to book a taxi every time I wanted to go somewhere. I strongly suggest you give them a call if you need wheelchair friendly car hire.