Whirlpool 29L Convection, Crisp & Grill Microwave JQ280IX

Whirlpool 29L Convection, Crisp & Grill Microwave JQ280IX (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 36395072 and JQ280IX
See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Whirlpool

Virginia
Virginia

Cheap great cooking. by a whirlpool microwave crisp grill.

Please do not discontinue your Whirlpool Microwave crisp grill as it is the best microwave on the market I have had 2 of them and my dad has had two of them they cook everything with amazing results from crispy chips to Bacon ,roast lamb, vegetables. custards, cakes, and crispy pastry for a tiny power cost.

Paul J
Paul Jcranbourne

My favourite new toy in the kitchen! Love it!

Other Microwaves

hectic77Victoria

Good but not great.

Recently bought this over the smaller GT286 IX, due to its larger capacity and power options.
What's wrong with it, you may ask?
Firstly the microwave slides off my granite bench top if I don't keep one hand to hold the microwave and the other to open the door.
Secondly, the microwave continues to cook after the timer is lapsed. I find this be a big nuisance. Two simple things Whirlpool got wrong in my opinion. Otherwise, it's a great convention Microwave.