Whirlpool 6th Sense Condenser 8kg DSCR80320

MPNs: 36370931 and DSCR80320

Lisa

LisaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

If I could give it no stars I would

Worst dryer ever. DO NOT BUY. Like the sensors don’t work. Never drys first time. Have had service people here. Just got a replacement dryer. Having the exact same issues.

Purchased in November 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,600.00.

Noise Level

Please don’t waste your money!

Purchased in January 2018 for $600.00.

Cheryl M

Cheryl MSouth East Queensland, QLD

A dryer that doesn't dry

The clothes are always left damp, even on "extra dry" setting. It often takes 2 or 3 attempts (2 hours or more each) to get the clothing dry. With sheets, forget it. I hang them over furniture with fans on. The lower filter is also a huge pain, always getting clogged and difficult to get in there to clean it.
Wish we'd bought a different dryer, such a waste of money.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for $700.00.

Noise Level
Renee

ReneeSydney, NSW

Big mistake. Waste of money and time.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Terrible

Decided to spend a bit of coin on a decent dryer that wouldn’t have the entire laundry condensed up. Supposedly good on power. I’m not sure if that is because it takes at least 2 hours to dry anything. Even on a quick setting it is rediculous. Thinks it knows when your clothes are dry but just stops when they’re still wet. Can’t seem to dry anything in under an hour. And that could just be 1 item that is damp.
Would never buy another. And will see if the shop will take it back.

AndyMBrisbane

6th sense not worth 2 cents

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Shirley Marjanovic

Shirley MarjanovicSydney, NSW

This condensed Dryer is Perfect for me!

Tan

TanVictoria, Australia

Not worth the price.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Ella re

Ella reVictoria, 3000

Upgraded and wish i did sooner

We had a normal dryer and as our family grew so did our drying needs which we upgraded to the condesor dryer by Whirlpool and not only do our clothes dry quicker but there is no moisture build up in the laundry room any more .. Love it and wish we upgraded sooner

saquib

saquibSydney

Worry free equipment

Good product for drying clothes.less worry of drying clothes during winter.wrikle free when clothes come out from the dryer.takes reasonable space for a medium room.sometimes sensor does not get the right selection of clothes ,that is a bit noise when it is on.overall happy with the price. overall not bad.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

BathMc

BathMcCentral West, NSW

Great product

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Ali

AliSydney

Easy to use and no humidity

I love this machine. I purchased it when looking for a dryer for a cupboard space. No need for ventilation. It takes large loads and i ever do my bedding. No water on the walls like the old one. Easy to take out the water tank and put the water on my potplants. Its great!
Only down side is it isnt whisper quiet but not loud enough to worry about. I highly recommend for anyone with an internal laundry.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Stew

Stewasked

When switch power on display F6 I can't use it what can I do?

AndyM

I used to turn the dryer off and waited a few minutes then tried it again. It worked for a while doing that. Ultimately as the dryer was still under warranty they tried to fix it. They couldnt so I go a full refund

D Smithasked

The sensor stops the dryer before the clothes are cupboard dry despite the selection of cupboard dry option. There is always a residual dampness despite settings chosen, filter cleanliness and whether there is water in the tank or not. How can we get our clothes dry?

Linda B
Linda B

I have the same problem biggest load of crap of a dryer I have ever bought. Sticking to Bosch next time around.

Linda O.
Linda O.

Absolutely crap dryer. I brought this 2016 I think. Never dries clothes properly constantly wants the bottom filter cleaned. What a pain so sick of it I eventually went out and brought a different dryer absolute heaven since. I got no response either from whirlpool when I complained. That stupid bottom filter was €25 to replace ! Will never buy whirlpool again in anything. This clearly was a design fault in an expensive dryer.

D Smith

I absolutely agree. It is the worse dryer we have ever owned. Fortunately. we have moved and could incorporate a vented dryer. We now have a large Maytag vented dryer. Large drum means less tangled clothes. Yes, the power rating is far greater than the Whirlpool, but it dries properly in a tenth of the time (back of the envelope calculation....uses same or less electricity to dry a load). And we spend less time. The Whirlpool would be running for 3 to 4 hours to get through the day's washing and still would not be cupboard dry. Now the drying is done in 30-45 minutes.

Get an answer from our members and Whirlpool representatives

Download manual