5Whirlpool 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Loaders

Whirlpool 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Loaders Questions & Answers

Gail Erwin
Gail Erwin · 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Load FSCR12420 (10 kg)

How do you remove the packing - transit bolts from the Whirlpool FSCR12420 10kg Front Load Washing Machine

Whirlpool   DM

Hi Gail, Please contact our Technical Support Team on 1300 762 219 for further assistance on removing the transit bolts.

Kind Regards,

Whirlpool Marketing Team

Amy M
Amy M · 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Loaders

Hi, Just got my brand new machine installed yesterday, we let it sit for a few hours followed the start up instructions etc. i have done 2 loads of washing, the machine on its spin cycle shakes incredibly loud, it’s so violent I can here it outside. It’s done this both times on 2 different cycles. It is level and both loads have either been a large load or a medium to small load. It shakes that loud it actually hurts my ears to be in the laundry. What do I do ?

Jay Hash
Jay Hash

Take it back and get a refund.... seriously! It is honestly a terribly built machine. Being an engineer, I took ours apart and found the counterweight had broken and it bounces up and down while the drum is on a spin cycle.
We had ours for over 4 years and we would do at least 1 wash per day because of kids, but about 3 months ago we had the same problem. But unfortunately, ours was out of warranty.

Whirlpool   DM

Hi Amy, Thanks for your question.

Can you please check if the transit bolts have been taken out? If they have been removed you will need to arrange a service call out through our Warranty Department on 1300 815 589.

Kind Regards,

Whirlpool Team

Samantha S.
Samantha S. · 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Load FSCR12420 (10 kg)

Where can i purchase a new locking mechanism for my machine. It turned off mid cycle and wouldn't turn back on, with clothes still in it. Googled how to open it in an emergency. Fixed machine but now it won't start because it thinks the door is still open. Locking mechanism is intact still so not sure what's going on. Nil warranty as I purchased second hand.

Whirlpool   DM

Hi Samantha, It would be a good idea to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if they can recommend a solution, or if they think a technician needs to come out to have a look.
Regards

Iain
Iain · 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Load FSCR10420 (8.5 kg)

Our FSCR10420 is a little over 3 years old and has started to leak water out of the soap dispenser down the outside of the door. The leak is starting to rust some of the other parts of the machine. How can we get this fixed?

Whirlpool   DM

Hi Iain, Please contact our Warranties Team at arisit.warranties@arisit.com they can arrange for a Service Technician to come out and assess your washing machine.

Regards,

Karina S
Karina S

Contact whirlpool directly & they will advise you of a repairer to look at it. At a cost of course

Priya
Priya · 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Load FSCR12420 (10 kg)

What is the warranty. Retailer receipt says 2 years and to register via Whirlpool website for 5 years. Machine has a sticker saying 5 years. Sent the registration via whirlpoool website . No acknowledgement of registration provided

Whirlpool   DM

Hi Priya, The Whirlpool warranty is 2 years standard, with a bonus 3 years warranty if you register with Whirlpool - giving you a total of 5 years.
Regards

I did register. No acknowledgement of my registration for 5 years

Heather2020
Heather2020 · 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Load FSCR12420 (10 kg)

My machine won't turn on - I can't open the door and there is washing in there. What do I do?

Whirlpool   DM

Hi Heather, Please call our Technical Department on 1300 762 219 for further assistance.

Heather2020
Heather2020 · 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Load FSCR10420 (8.5 kg)

I have one of these washing machines and am very happy with it.
Somehow we have 'lost' the 'hook' on the end of the outlet hose - is it possible to buy just this item? Any ideas where I would be able to get this. I live in South Australia.
Cheers!

Arsh G
Arsh G

Most of the manufactureres have a supplier of spare parts in major cities. If you google whirlpool spare parts for your location, you will get the contact details of the supplier

Dea M.
Dea M. · 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Load FSCR12420 (10 kg)

Is it normal to get the door to close you have to slam it shut so hard you hurt your hand. I triy to start the program with the start/pause button and the door open signal yells and flashes and it will not start. One cannot shut the door nicely. After 2 hours of fighting with it I slammed it and it started. I just bought this 10kg machine yesterday. Hate it already.

Paige
Paige · 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Load FSCR12420 (10 kg)

How do you stop your whirlpool machine from shaking and being so loud on spin cycle?? Please help.

Shirley F
Shirley F

The shock absorbers or struts are attached to the base frame and to the outer tub and you will need to remove the front panel or the rear panel to access them. When shock absorbers weaken or become damaged, unbalanced loads will cause the washer to shake or move and the machine will often make a loud banging sound during the spin cycle. If the symptom is not corrected, it can lead to damage of other components. Inspect the shocks for signs of broken attachments, leaked fluids or a weakened dampening action and replace both shocks if worn.

Winnie
Winnie · 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Load FSCR12420 (10 kg)

Why cant we get water into the machine. The taps are on? It used to work - our guests used it last. Have they hit a wrong button?

Manny P
Manny P

Check the water filter on the hose is not blocked.

Get an answer from our members and Whirlpool representatives

Select a listing for your question
Whirlpool 6th Sense Zen Direct Drive Front Loaders