Whirlpool AKT809BA

MPN: 36038043

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what I expected

I had this installed only 8 months ago in my new kitchen, great to start, however it has now developed a thermal crack in the glass on the biggest hob, 2 weeks before Christmas - bad timing. Check your warranties everyone, as the Good Guys said that the glass top is only covered under warranty for the first 14 days!!! The Whirlpool warranty people said that I must of dropped something on it to cause the crack which I did not. Google 'thermal cracks in ceramic cooking tops' and you will find it is very common. I'm never buying another one, The Good Guys have all of theirs on clearance now, obviously not as great as they make out to be!!

Purchased in April 2019 for $364.00.

Brent W

Brent Wbrisbane

Great cooktop

I love this cooktop. Not have the knobs on the side and having touch buttons is so handy. It heats up very quickly.
Good guys were very competitive with the pricing and although I bought it online, I went into a store to view the product and he salesman was great.

Date PurchasedJul 2017