Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Great quality! Just a little big to size

I recently bought the Sarah’s Date coffee date collection, (tights, and sport bra). As always I followed the size guide. Was a little disappointed when I got my products because they are a bit bigger than I thought they’d be. So if you buy Sarah’s day I suggest going a size down!

JESSICA
JESSICAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Genuinely in love !!!

I purchased the electric blue hoodie and shorts ... SUCH A PRETTY BLUE - and super comfy and perfectly oversized - i will most definitely be purchasing another colour set :)

Worst fabric ever

Purchased main events pants and its the worst fabric ever washed then once following hand wash care instructions and the fabric ripped in multiple places

Love the quality!

I brought jumpers and trackies, the quality is amazing, looks exactly like the photos! The price is very reasonable too!!

so happy they’ve brought in xxs WFA X SD legggings

white fox have always offered the best quality clothing and so stylish and in trend. i especially live the collaborations with sarah’s day ! I have been previously upset with them only offering size xs and larger in the SD leggings however they brought out one pair of leggings that are xxs and finally fit!! thankyou for allocating to the short legged gals ! i will definitely buy more leggings if they continue to offer xxs

Absolutely obsessed

The jumpers are always so soft and such gorgeous quality. Bought my best friend one for her birthday and she was ecstatic. My favourite shop always

Product Appearance As advertised

Best Variety & Quality !!

My best friend & I have purchased so much from White Fox and she bought the High Standard Zip, which i obviously had to get as well. We absolutely love the colour & quality. Ive borrowed hers enough I just had to have in 2 colours haha. Love their stuff, will be back shortly for more.

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

Sizing Very small
BCc
BCcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not good quality

Not satisfied with quality. I requested a return and found out, they only give a credit not Refund!!!!!!! To process a credit, receiving an email say that please allow up to 14 business days!!!! Omg! Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Ebony_kate
Ebony_kateLaunceston, TAS

The only lounge piece you need

Best of both sweat, I have in all the colours and I could not recommend more! super comfy and best winter warmer lounge piece!

Perfect

Amazing quality and the perfect oversized fit, so in love with the clothes here! Definitely got a new indication just amazing

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Repurchase best of both sweater in a new colour because I loved the first!

Purchased the yellow best of both oversized sweater a year ago and still wear it all the time so bought another colour!

Shane
ShaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect I’m obsessed

I love how simple and easy it is to find everything on the website! I also love how incredible the quality of the items are. I’m so happy and will definitely purchase from White fox again!

Love their clothes!

Love love love White fox clothing! Always the best quality and colours.
I feel stylish yet comfy in all their clothes.