Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

2.1
SummerD
SummerDPerth, WA

Not size inclusive

I love the clothing at White Fox and have tried to order from them quite a few times now, but every time I’ve ordered I’ve had to return the clothes because they only seem to be made for one type of body regardless of what size you get. I’m typically a size 8-10 but on the curvier side with larger hips, bum and boobs and none of the dresses or skirts have covered my bum or been able to zip/button around my hips even when I’ve tried a size M or L - the returns also take longer than most stores to be processed so it’s a bit discouraging wanting to bother to reorder. There are so many clothes I’d love to wear from this store, but unfortunately it just isn’t made practical.

Strange Sizing and Bad Customer Service

After having a $500 order placed without my knowledge due to a glitch on the White Fox website I was only given store credit as compensation. I then returned all the items and at least 3 weeks later I finally got the store credit. Also, the sizing is really strange - I am always a size 6 (XS) but the clothes on White Fox can at times be huge on me or tiny.

Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

BEST QUALITY AND STYLES!!!

The site is so easy to navigate to try and I always what I want and is new that I haven't seen before. The quality is AMAZING and is the absolute best ever I have ever purchased and there is a large variety of styles. And the shipping is great. Can not say a bad thing about this brand

123aaash
123aaashSydney, NSW

Love this shop BUT...

I really find it unfair to the customer the need to pay for returns.

Twice now I've ordered an item that in my opinion fit very small for a normal size xs. I don't normally have so many sizing issues but in saying that now I've paid to return because of this issue twice/ I am forced to accept store credit rather than a refund...

There are a lot of online retailers who will pay for the return shipping label and in addition, offer you extra credit for not taking a refund- I find them much more desirable and trustworthy retailers.

Penelope
PenelopeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible fit on jeans and bad return policy

Got a pair of XS jeans and they’re so long and baggy they go up to my neck (I’m 160cm)
The description for the jeans don’t say how long they are and customer service takes days to respond to you.

Return policy will only give you a store credit and will deduct $10 off for shipping.

Not shopping from here again

Anna S.
Anna S.Perth, WA

Love my trackies!

No issues navigating the site. Plenty of products to choose from however lots of items are already sold out. I bought a matching tracksuit set and absolutely love it. Great quality and looks exactly as shown in the photos. Very happy with my experience.

Genie G.
Genie G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would give 0 stars if I could. Do not buy from them

Do not order from White Fox Boutique. Terrible quality and customer service. I ordered a dress that was the length of a top. It was extremely misleading and they would not agree to a refund. Instead I had to pay for my shipping to send it back and they sent a credit note back. Customer service was not helpful at all. Seems like they don’t care and don’t even have quality control. Spend your money elsewhere. Would not recommend.

Not what it seems...

Nicole P
Nicole PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have always loved the Whitefox style but what makes it even better is having a website that's easy to navigate!

The Whitefox website works well and is super easy to navigate, making it pretty simple for anyone buying products from them, even those who are not used to online purchases. The range of products they have is pretty good, and you are able to get a notification for restocks which is great! Products are simple enough to find as they have categories & sub-categories within that, as well as 'search by colour' options. I absolutely love the products I have bought and I have to control myself so that I don't buy everything else I want all at once. I'm in Melbourne, Australia and shipping is super fast which is fab!

Poor quality

Quality is poor and products are way overpriced The hoodie we purchased was bally before it was even washed Customer service was not great and they wouldn’t allow a refund of faulty garment

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Sizing off, bad quality at an expensive price

Have had to send 2 items back for being the incorrect size, and had to size up 2 sizes than what I usually would with any other brand. The quality is poor given the expensive prices. For what you pay, you would expect products would be made in Australia. There are much more affordable brands that offer much better quality and accurate sizing.

M J W
M J W

No product and no refund

I ordered a release of white fox activewear, they processed my payment before telling me a week later that they could not honour my purchase. They offered me the same purchase in the next drop (3 months later) or a refund, I requested the refund and it’s now been over two weeks with no further correspondence or refund. Extremely disappointed in the customer service and communication.