Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Brittany
BrittanyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the emails alerting me of a sale! Always easy to use the website and clothes are great quality.

I regularly look through white fox for items I want. I then wait for an email about a potential sale so I can get the clothes I love that usually aren’t in my budget.

SummerD
SummerDPerth, WA

Not size inclusive

I love the clothing at White Fox and have tried to order from them quite a few times now, but every time I’ve ordered I’ve had to return the clothes because they only seem to be made for one type of body regardless of what size you get. I’m typically a size 8-10 but on the curvier side with larger hips, bum and boobs and none of the dresses or skirts have covered my bum or been able to zip/button around my hips even when I’ve tried a size M or L - the returns also take longer than most stores to be processed so it’s a bit discouraging wanting to bother to reorder. There are so many clothes I’d love to wear from this store, but unfortunately it just isn’t made practical.

Vanesa
VanesaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely worst company to deal with in 2021

Sizing Slightly small

DON'T purchase from Whitefox!

Great Website // Needs Some Tweaks

It was very easy to navigate through the store and find products I liked. The checkout page was seamless and easy. I’m always satisfied with the quality of the swimwear and only buy white fox swim!! However when browsing through other products like heels they had pages of products that were all sold out in every single size which is super frustrating as a customer as every shoe I clicked on was sold out - please take the listing of the website if it’s out of stock!

Samm S.
Samm S.South East Queensland, QLD

My go-to online shopping website. The fastest shipping!

Your order is shipped the same day or next after placing your order and it comes the following day! Obsessed with everything I order, best quality!!

Waste of money

Bought a pair of trackies a year ago along with a few other things and they are the worst trackies I’ve ever bought!!
For $80 you’d think theyd be good quality & last but I’ve bought pairs from Kmart that are better quality. I followed all the care instructions (hand cold wash etc) and the colour still faded patchy after 3 washes!
I wrote a message to complain but they said there was nothing they could do as I wrote it 2 months after purchasing even though we were in lockdown and I didn’t wear/wash them right away. I got 2 wears out of them.
I’ve never purchased from them again since & would not recommend.

Chez
Chez South East Queensland, QLD

Great fun fashion Returns not keeping up with the market

Beautiful fun clothing! Love it ! Great brand! However if it doesn't fit or not a good style for my body type and I return an item, I am only given a credit. No refund available even if in brand new condition and returned straight away. No other online merchant does this. I've had to return things three times now it's very frustrating, I would have preferred my money back.
Returns lady was lovely snd was only following company policy. I truly think the company needs to get with the times and provide refunds. I would buy more if they did. Now I'm just trying to use up my credits and not shop again.

Trackies

Bought XS sweat pants, I am quite a small person but the cuffs on ankles were so tight and uncomfortable.

Coco
Coco Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love White Fox !the designs are amazing !

Searching the item is easy
When looking up two piece - I prefer them as an item
The are many designs which are flattering and the material is great quality too.
I have missed out on items that are not in my size so have to be quick.

Product Appearance As advertised

Wouldn't recommend. Bad return policy and jeans.

Found it all easy to navigate however they do not do refunds!!! Ordered jeans and they were just not what they looked like online. Returning products for store credit takes months and is such a hassle. They keep changing their policy from 7 days to 14, what else? Also, you have to pay for shipping to make a return and then again to get a new product. Absolute joke.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Jane b
Jane b

Love the styles

Love shopping on white fox, always has new styles available and a diverse range. Quality is really good and I’ve found returns really easy

Happy, satisfied customer!

As a cynical online shopper, I am
100% happy to shop here! Always quick to arrive, always great quality, always happy to return if returned in perfect condition I.e. too small/big. Never disappoints ❤️

Product Appearance As advertised

The best for up to date fashion!

Been shopping from white fox from the beginning!! Love their clothing and always in season fashion! Quality is always good and they stock other brands too like Billini