Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

1.0

Not what it seems...

M J W
M J W

No product and no refund

I ordered a release of white fox activewear, they processed my payment before telling me a week later that they could not honour my purchase. They offered me the same purchase in the next drop (3 months later) or a refund, I requested the refund and it’s now been over two weeks with no further correspondence or refund. Extremely disappointed in the customer service and communication.

bellwwww
bellwwwwSydney, NSW

Horrible

I purchased an outfit and the quality of fabric was disgusting, considering it was over $100. I would not recommend anyone spend their hard earned money on this rubbish! Poor quality and overpriced