Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

1.5
Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!!!

Do not shop here. Their customer service is an absolute joke. I was promised that my return would be processed within seven days it has now been over a week and the item I wanted is sold out. I asked the team if they could please put this item aside since they’re experiencing delays with processing their returns but they couldn’t even do that for me. To top it off this company won’t even give you your money back they will only give you a store credit which is such a joke considering they sell out of the item you were wanting. And also they do not respond to emails especially when you are not happy.

Genie G.
Genie G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would give 0 stars if I could. Do not buy from them

Do not order from White Fox Boutique. Terrible quality and customer service. I ordered a dress that was the length of a top. It was extremely misleading and they would not agree to a refund. Instead I had to pay for my shipping to send it back and they sent a credit note back. Customer service was not helpful at all. Seems like they don’t care and don’t even have quality control. Spend your money elsewhere. Would not recommend.

Not what it seems...

M J W
M J W

No product and no refund

I ordered a release of white fox activewear, they processed my payment before telling me a week later that they could not honour my purchase. They offered me the same purchase in the next drop (3 months later) or a refund, I requested the refund and it’s now been over two weeks with no further correspondence or refund. Extremely disappointed in the customer service and communication.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Jo RADISIC
Jo RADISICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scammers

Returned garments but they wont issue refund!!! Scammers!!! dont but from them and they dont issue refunds??? Just list $150.00 unethical company will never buy from them again. !! Why cant they give refund? Other companies do

Product Appearance As advertised
Grace
GraceHunter Region, NSW

Horrible customer service. Item was overpriced and shrunk after one wash.

I will not be shopping with the boutique again. The item I purchased shrunk in the wash and is not unwearable. This is unacceptable. I paid $65 for the item

Ferres W.
Ferres W.

sales items are all can't be returned or exchanged

be careful of the sales items on this website
I got one piece dress $80 still not cheap with 10% off only then they don't allow me to exchange and asking me to pay postage to let it be shipped back .
terrible service and no one can talk to without waiting for email

bellwwww
bellwwwwSydney, NSW

Horrible

I purchased an outfit and the quality of fabric was disgusting, considering it was over $100. I would not recommend anyone spend their hard earned money on this rubbish! Poor quality and overpriced