Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

3.0

Strange Sizing and Bad Customer Service

After having a $500 order placed without my knowledge due to a glitch on the White Fox website I was only given store credit as compensation. I then returned all the items and at least 3 weeks later I finally got the store credit. Also, the sizing is really strange - I am always a size 6 (XS) but the clothes on White Fox can at times be huge on me or tiny.

Nikki
Nikki

Terrible returns process

I don't mind whitefox only offering a credit, but it's been over 2 weeks since my return item arrived at their warehouse and I still haven't received the credit. I've missed out on the swimwear sale because of this and customer service won't honour it... I won't be rushing to shop at whitefox again. There's other better brands who are friendlier, faster and have better clothes. Not to mention the standard zip front sweater S/M is HUGE and it's the smallest size available. Their sizing guides are slightly off and the quality isn't great.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

BEST QUALITY AND STYLES!!!

The site is so easy to navigate to try and I always what I want and is new that I haven't seen before. The quality is AMAZING and is the absolute best ever I have ever purchased and there is a large variety of styles. And the shipping is great. Can not say a bad thing about this brand

Penelope
PenelopeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible fit on jeans and bad return policy

Got a pair of XS jeans and they’re so long and baggy they go up to my neck (I’m 160cm)
The description for the jeans don’t say how long they are and customer service takes days to respond to you.

Return policy will only give you a store credit and will deduct $10 off for shipping.

Not shopping from here again

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Anna S.
Anna S.Perth, WA

Love my trackies!

No issues navigating the site. Plenty of products to choose from however lots of items are already sold out. I bought a matching tracksuit set and absolutely love it. Great quality and looks exactly as shown in the photos. Very happy with my experience.

Product Appearance As advertised

Nicole P
Nicole PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have always loved the Whitefox style but what makes it even better is having a website that's easy to navigate!

The Whitefox website works well and is super easy to navigate, making it pretty simple for anyone buying products from them, even those who are not used to online purchases. The range of products they have is pretty good, and you are able to get a notification for restocks which is great! Products are simple enough to find as they have categories & sub-categories within that, as well as 'search by colour' options. I absolutely love the products I have bought and I have to control myself so that I don't buy everything else I want all at once. I'm in Melbourne, Australia and shipping is super fast which is fab!

Product Appearance As advertised

Poor quality

Quality is poor and products are way overpriced The hoodie we purchased was bally before it was even washed Customer service was not great and they wouldn’t allow a refund of faulty garment